Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Camelot (920)

Chief Master Sergeant siXbrownSnakes2's Avatar

Default Re: Camelot (920)

as for the merlin part, we did all that and we find nothing...i mean that seems like a waste 45 minutes of the show!
    Yeah, IMO the Merlin storyline should have had a greater impact on the episode.

However maybe it will in season 10's premiere.

EDIT:

OOOOoooooOOOOO Can Martin Wood direct an episode or can he not?!!
    (and where oh where was he the rest of the season?)
    Directing Atlantis eps

Chief Master Sergeant

Default Re: Bye Bye Odyssey

Agreed. I wonder what happened the the Asgaurd ship... maybe thatll rescue SG-1 and run. But Korelev is about to die too. Ori wont leave any survivors.

WOW! I gotta say! I enjoyed the last half of that episode so much! And the battle! Wow! Its been a long time since I actually thought they were in peril! And the Russians have a ship! And their all like blown up! Hehe! Exciting! Cant wait until June!

I am crossing my fingers on next season.

Now lets see how Atlantis is!
    "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday
    http://www.cathairstudios.com/farsca...banner_one.jpg

Captain

I know for a fact it wasn't the Odyssey, because
    Spoiler:
    the Odyssey gets in a fight with two Lucian Alliance motherships in the S10 premiere 'Flesh & Blood'. It gets damaged in that battle but doesn't get destroyed in that either!

It was the Korelev, because the spoilers say Carter radios it for survivors, Daniel reassures her he made it out okay.

Default Re: I Can't Wait

Quote Originally Posted by PC_420
    I can't for this battle scene in Camelot. At last a real battle between earth's ships and the evil guys WITH THE ASGARD. No matter how it works out, it is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, only one Asgaurd ship.

Oh, boy. That wasn't a battle. That was a massacre. I found it interesting that the shields on the Earth and Asgaurd ships worked while the Goa'uld ships shields didn't work at all. And I think we can safely assume it wasn't the Korlev that was destroyed, seeing that SG-1 was all aboard. Which is a good thing, since that means Checkov more than likely survives.

Awesome episode, though. Fully renenewed my interst in Stargate.

for me to know.. and for you to find out.

holy frak.... *sulks* damn not five mo now..

thats what we call a very evil unmentioned TBC.

makes me wonder if the Russians were the ones that bit the dust..

Default Re: Final Episode - Spoilers (for those that have yet to see it)

I honestly am so upset right now, because it really looks bad.....OMG is it july YET!! I hope things arnt what they appear and everyones okay....goodlord, is this real and i awake, someone pinch me!!

A Fantastic Episode, but I can safely say that I hate the Ori so much now its not funny, worst enemy ever, you CAN'T fight back against them, which makes it retarded and fool hardy. At least we could fight back against the Goauld ground soldiers.

I mean COMMON, 50 ships vs 5 Ori, and not even ONE DIES!!! God, this is gonna turn into another "LOL SG-1 GOTSTA FIND ANOTHER SUPER WEAPON!"

Quote Originally Posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
    It was almost a Flop episode (it turned out not to be one about 45 minutes in). I give it a ***.

No "To Be Continued" at the end really pi***d me off.

As of the teaser at the end, no S10/S3 clips, that's retar-- Stupid.
    It would have been good as part 2 of a 3 part finale, but come on, it leaves absolutely NO other solutions to the Ori azkicking other than that amulet.

THE Odossey DIED NOT THE KORO no sg-1 dead (sigh)

you ppl post dont just red bub_spark, Denanthor, Lord Iceman, stargatejunkie, turn2dust, ultravious

Staff Sergeant

Spoiler:
    Well Telek wasnt on one of the 304s so we know hes all right. Now weather or not it was the Odyssey or the Korolve or not depends. I think it would be easier to destroy Odyssey seeing as how no SG1 was on it. But from what iv read it was the Korolv so they probably did what Pendergass did on the Prometheus beamed off to other ships or something. I wanted Sam to just put in the crystal we open the super gate and BAM WE WIN. BUT NOO Of course the dumb ori have to dial in 2 minutes early and they send there dumb egg looking like ships through and blow the hell out of our fleet. Of at least 10 Hatak 1 asgard ship and 2 304s. Jesus 14-4 and we get our ass kicked lol! I hope we fine that Pendant and find somehow to get it to the Ori Galaxy and Vaporize them on there own plane of existance

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to shoot you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith_Hunter
    I know for a fact it wasn't the Odyssey, because the Odyssey gets in a fight with two Lucian Alliance motherships in the S10 premiere 'Flesh & Blood'. It gets damaged in that battle but doesn't get destroyed in that either!

It was the Korelev, because the spoilers say Carter radios it for survivors, Daniel reassures her he made it out okay.

I can't wait to see how they pull that one off!

Slow in the beginning, but it was good and classic SG-1. Nice to see Daniel weilding a book like that, and Mitchell wasn't bad at all in this ep - although to be honest, I would rather have seen Valencia battle the Black Knight as opposed to him. Towards the back half, very, very good - nice pace, awesome effects, great to see Carter out there, doing what she does best (save the day), liked the stuff about Merlin's weapon.

Overall, great episode: ***1/2

Staff Sergeant

Yeah, the second all the SG-1 team was off the ship i was like "it's soooo blowing up."

But come on guys, you can't blow up TWO frickin' earth ships in ONE season. That just ain't right!

Should make things interesting with the russians having the only ship now thouh (in our galaxy).

Earth needs to just make the alpha site a massive ship construction area. I'm sure with all this atlantis and asguard technology we now have, we have found ways to increase ship production A LOT (like replicated materials or some techy thing like that?)

This has got to be one of the most suspense driven season finales ever!!!! I was in a state of OMG!!!

Also i don't believe that any of the SG1 members died. If any did, the best bet would be Teilk (IDK how to spell his name).

Probie

Spoiler
    That had to be the Odyssey. We jsut got our collective @$$ handed to us.

Danny rushed to the console before we saw one of the Earth ships blow up, so I would imagine that's him beaming out. I have to say, I am going to be sad if Checkov is dead.

I still like my friend's comment for stopping the supergate before hearing the real plan, "I know! Use a supersized iris!"

Is it me, or could the "allied" fleet have done a worse job at just sitting in front of the Ori's ship's one weapon? All of the "allied" ships are small and maneuverable. I'm just saying we could have put up a better fight, we still would have lost, but it would have been a better fight.

Chief Master Sergeant

It'll take time. Time Earth doesnt have.

Default Re: Odyssey *Camelot SPOILERS*

Whichever ship it was, too many non Ori ships are now lost. Between Earth battle cruisers, Ha'tak's and an Asgard battleship, they were definitely getting their collective butts kicked. I sure as hell hope Daniel can find that weapon.
    I hate cliches!!

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast