This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US VCR Watch: Michael Shanks' "Suddenly Naked"

On the Lifetime MOVIE Network (NOT the Lifetime Channel), the movie "Suddenly Naked," co-starring Michael Shanks, is scheduled:

Saturday, 31 12:00 AM Suddenly Naked

From TV Guide Online:

Suddenly Naked
    105 mins.

A successful novelist (Wendy Crewson) has difficulty penning her next great work of fiction, until she begins a love affair with an aspiring writer almost 20 years her junior. Patrick: Joe Cobden. Lionel: Peter Coyote. Danny Blair: Michael Shanks. Lupe Martinez: Emmanuelle Vaugier.

Cast: Joe Cobden, Wendy Crewson, Peter Coyote, Michael Shanks, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Nicole Cavendish, Enuka Okuma, Gus Lynch, Gerard Plunket, Peter Kelamis, Emy Aneke, Jano Frandsen, Terry David Mulligan

Director: Anne Wheeler

Release Year: 2001

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks Morjana!!!!!

While I was setting up the recorder for this movie I found out Pandora's Clock will be on at 4:25et on this Saturday (31st)!!!! (same channel)
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Thanks Morjana!!!!!

While I was setting up the recorder for this movie I found out Pandora's Clock will be on at 4:25et on this Saturday (31st)!!!! (same channel)
      Yes, I had that included on my July list of TV Appearances -- which is somewhere on this forum.

I try to check the last two weeks of the month for program changes and updates, and that's how I found "Suddenly Naked."

The last time I watched "Pandora's Clock" on LMN it was the full version of the movie, and not the abbreviated version seen on other channels.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Found your other thread.

Last night when I was first looking to see where LMN was, I discovered a movie with the guy who played Felger in it. He had a fairly big part in the movie. I will have to track down the name of the movie.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X