No announcement yet.

Cure (610)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was woundering if goa'uld queens were similar to a honey queens. The bee queen every so often births another queen that eventually depart the hive for to start new hive.

Perhaps Egria had birthed a queen before Ra enslaved her in the tomb and hid her on another world. What do you think?

Comment

Nice idea. Oooh, that could make things interesting for the Tok'ra.

Madeleine

Comment

That's a good though, because a queen has to die sometime
        __

__

Comment

Oddly, I just watched this one. I taped it last night, and watched it tonight. It was a good one. I thought it was fitting for the Tok'ra to get sort of an answer, sad though that it was so final. I wonder what happened to 'ole boy who got snagged by the symbiote?

Comment

So many questions to answer...
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
              I always assumed that select Goa'uld had the ability to become queens. I guess that they are scarce. We've only encountered what, 3 so far?
              I believe it is 4. Hathor, Egeria, Ammonet, and one unnamed queen in a later story.

Comment

That's right. We've seen four, I think it might be five but I can't think about it!
                __

__

Comment

I really enjoy the queen story line when they do pop up. Are we counting the fossilized queen Daniel found?

Comment

I was counting the 4th queen to be the one in S7 (Spoiler) with the super-soldiers.

Comment

Oh, the one they found in Evolution. I think I'm with you now!
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        Perhaps Egria had birthed a queen before Ra enslaved her in the tomb and hid her on another world. What do you think?
                        I love that idea! That would be a good story line and it would mean not the end of the Tok'ra.

Comment

Does anyone know the English translation of what Egeria said at the end?

Comment

I don't even know what language it is in.

Comment

It could be Goa'uld.

Comment

I really wish Egeria could have survived... it would have changed tok'ra society

Comment

Working...
                                X