This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better season finale SG-1:9 or SGA:2?

Now that the season finales (SG-1 season 9 and SGA season 2) are over for both shows in the U.S. and Canada which one do you guys think was the best overall SGA or SG-1 season finale? IMO I liked the SG-1 finale a little better this year.

I thought that the Atlantis finale had better overall pacing than the SG1 finale, so it gets my vote.

Good thing BSG isn't available as a choice, it would blow the others out of the water.

Comment

I liked them both equally . July will be hard to wait for.

Bring back URU Live! Thank you Tweek for the lovely sig!

Comment

Sga
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

It's difficult to say. I'm enjoying this new side to Vala's character that we get to see (brought out by Toman it would seem) but the issues brought up concerning turning Wraith into human is also rather compelling.

Comment

SG1 .. although SGA was better paced.... How dumb can you get?
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
              SG1 .. although SGA was better paced.... How dumb can you get?
              Who me?

Comment

I loved SGA finale, but...

Im going with SG-1.

S
                P
                O
                I
                L
                E
                R
                S

i mean come on, we've never in the history of stargate, seen Earth engage in a battle with other races as equals like that! it was awesome. it was like lost city II but with other races. i cant emphasise enough how much i enjoyed seeing the tauri fighting with our ships side by side with other races! ok the battle was lost, but it left me wanting more in season 10 so so so badly!

The Asgard, The Jaffa, The Tok'ra, and the Tauri :

THE NEW 4 GREAT RACES

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

You're forgetting
                  Spoiler:
                  the Lucian Alliance, but they didn't do it exactly willingly.

Comment

Well, there won't be FOUR great races unless we can find a way to defeat the Ori AND the Wraith...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon
                      Well, there won't be FOUR great races unless we can find a way to defeat the Ori AND the Wraith...
                      lol well this is true yes... i want season 10 and 3 so so far away

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

thought both were good but sg1 definitely gets my vote, had me yelling for more!

Comment

I just watched both and omg the SG-1 season finale was so good... I'm drooling atm. Can't wait for the season 10 premier.

Comment

I was a little let down by Sg1 finale, but it was good nonetheless. The SGA finale was amazing in my eyes just because of what happens in the end, and I have been hoping for that to happen for about 1.5 seasons. SGA season 3 will be great if they carry through with that (I tried not to spoil anything).

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Sg1

Comment

Working...
                              X