This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Different Ancient Cities?

The leader of the village mentioned 3 different places that arthur could have gone. Personally i think these 3 cities will be explored as part of an ongoing arc in season 10. What do yall think?
    Season 10 is by far my favorite season and i have been watching Stargate since the beginning.

Originally posted by F-302 Alpha
    The leader of the village mentioned 3 different places that arthur could have gone. Personally i think these 3 cities will be explored as part of an ongoing arc in season 10. What do yall think?
    Thats exactly whats going to happen. And somewhere along the line Daniel and Vala visit Atlantis.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

i like the idea....city 1, city 2 and city 3

could be fun, some little riddle in each city *starts thinking of National Treasure*
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I bet one of the cities was on earth, the other atlantis, so if they find the third they find the amulet and arthur

Comment

Spoiler:
          Atlantis was on Earth before going to the Pegasus Galaxy

Mattathias

Comment

Also suprisingly the as we were given 3 names and none were atlantis, i dont think thats one of the 3...

I know i'm going out on a limb here, but seeing as even the ancients called it Atlantis, i'm thinking thats what the villager would have known it as too...

If these places were to be other ancient city ships like atlantis that would make 6 of them so far, its beginning to sound like the ancients had a fleet of these damn things...
            Don't put jam on a magnet

my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle

Comment

I think since this is suppose to happen after the Pegasus Galaxy demise, that the three cities may be on Earth, maybe one of them was the one on England. The first one discovered on Season 9 premier.
              Maybe the Stone Henge Rocks (I think that's what they are called, the once that forms the circle mysterious formation) is the second of them. And the Bermuda Triangle the third one one.
              "I am Kal-El of Krypton, it is time to fulfill my destiny"

Comment

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 9 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#
                #
                #
                #
                #
                #

#
                #
                #
                #
                #

I doubt any of the cities are on earth, we know merlin decended to make the weapon and then took the weapon from earth to hide it. And since the gould would have been in power on earth, chances are the 3 cities are going to be on 3 different planets that the gould have never heard of and that no sg team has ever been to. One of the cities maybe were the furlings currently are.

A few more thoughts, does anyone have any ideas on why merlin was precived as evil on the planet were camelot is and why morgana lost the fight with aurthor in there history. Also any ideas on who or what species Aurther was and why he is looking for the weapon.

Comment

So the question is, which poor schmuck with the gene is going to get his head sucked.

Comment

Cities...well that was my 1st thought, and then I understood why it did not make any sense.

Merlin wanted to hide his weapon from ascended beings. Which is why he decided to port items to a different dimension. We have now seen this technology at least once, but more like 3 times, the Season opening, the “computer” and in the season final.

I suspect they refer to name of planets where one of his large “facilities” is phased out of this world. Which would protect it from prying eyes.

I still can’t figure out why did Merlin leave his cookie trail for others to follow. The moment his weapon was brought into this plane of existence, it would be seen by all ascended beings.

Comment

It doesnt matter if the weapon is brought into our demension, the ancients cant do anything about it. That would be interfearing and they wont do that. Its just like when we first met Orlin, on the planet with the powerful weapon, he couldnt just take or destroy the weapon.

Comment

One of the cities could be the Nox or Asuran city.
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Maybe the infamous Furlings are in one of the cities. I'm waiting for them since they were introduce years ago, and after 9 seasons, now we are finally going to meet them.

Although the Nox seems to posses powers like the Ascended Ancients, maybe they too are in one of the cities.
                          "I am Kal-El of Krypton, it is time to fulfill my destiny"

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                            i like the idea....city 1, city 2 and city 3

could be fun, some little riddle in each city *starts thinking of National Treasure*
                            That very well could end up being the case. And it sounds pretty good to me. Maybe we'll be able to pick up a few other goodies along the way too.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Maybe the Ori will figure out that Daniel and SG-1 are looking for the weapon and they try to find it to kill the ancients in our galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                              X