Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which alien do you think is the hottest?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do find Claudia Black extremely attractive.
    I'd do naughty things to her for sure.
    I love that long black hair! mmmmmmm.

Comment

Ro Laren for me.

20 something Michelle Forbes with just a little bit of crap on her nose, where do I sign.

The character was even one of the few Startrek ones I could not only manage to stand, but actually liked and could relate to. A feat yet to be exceeded by any other one since.

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
      Indeed. There were plenty of exotic alien females in Farscape. I quite liked Commandant Cleavage myself. Which Sikozu do you prefer? The long-haired or punked-up version?
      Yep, Farscape was quality through and through, good stories good FX and good hotties.

I was also quite fond of the good Commandant myself.

Jool was another one that never really seems to get mentioned when Farscape hotties come up. I don't know, she was hot to me. Hotter than most of the others even. Just look at those abs of steel.

I never really did see the hotness in Sikozu though. The actress is gorgeous but the makeup killed it for me in some way I can't really even put my finger on.
      Last edited by Ouroboros; 24 March 2006, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
        I've had a thing for Cardassian women lol
        Yeah, there was something about that little bony knob on their foreheads, wasn't it?

Star Trek was never really good at sexuality for some reason. Even the "hot" women seemed a bit asexual.

On the other hand, there's the Borg Queen....

Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
        I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
        What have these years left to me?
        Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Working...
        X