Aurora Class Vessels vs. Ori "Toilet Class" Warships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aurora Class Vessels vs. Ori "Toilet Class" Warships

what if they will save earth from the ORI with the orion like earthlings saved the atlantians from the wraith with the zpm etc...you get my ideea...
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

The Orion would get creamed plus its still damaged after the events of inferno.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

the Orion was damaged all along, not from what happened in Inferno.

They are still doing repairs so it should probably be operational in the 2nd or 3rd episode in Atlantis.
      error: signature not found

Comment

lol m8 go watch whole of season 2 of atlantis ull understand what ur sayin is all kinda bollox lol ....

1. badly damaged from the war with the wraith
        2. only got Hyperdrive / engine's / sheild's workin
        3. would get creamed with a fight with the Ori.. as they have the whole TECH
        of the Ancient's
        4. would of thought about copy write..
        5. Orion is a AURORA Class warship.. (HyperDrive isnt as powerful as Atlantis hyperdrive or Deaderis's Hyperdrive)
        6. Atlantis need's it more then Earth as there's an Anti Ori weapon hidden what Merlin made..
        7. (ZPM) is needed on atlantis so the wraith wont destroy the city and use the drones to defend it's self

Seriusly m8 u need to watch Atlantis more lol.. i think uve heard that Atlantis gets a warship so u asume that it's all powerful and it can take the whole fleet of ori lol.

+ there's a new ally what will be helpin in season 10 could be the furling's or could be one of the ascended Ancient's who is willing to fight..

im asuming Oma or Merlin or Moros

+ it would proberly take months and months to get back to earth

Comment

Alterran vs Ori tech

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            Alterran vs Ori tech
            That depends. Does the toilet get to flush mid-battle?

Comment

I think the toilet class would win over any...seeing it in battle was truly amazing. But I was dissappointed in the cliffhanger

Actually, I'm kind of mad that both shows ended in cliffhangers...wait a minute, Battlestar did too!
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

The ori ships are probably alot better than ancient ships, after all the ori are basically an offshoot of the ancients, Id say, take an atlantian ship and factor in 10,000 more years of advancement and you have an ori ship. As for the cliffhanger spoilers
                even though the asgard sent in their gimpiest ship, it didnt look like the ori weapon was haveing much of an effect on it the way it was when tearing through the other ships, my guess is that in the season 10 premier, the asgard ship is probably still out there and more than likely beamed all the important characters to safty.
                SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                  I think the toilet class would win over any...seeing it in battle was truly amazing. But I was dissappointed in the cliffhanger

Actually, I'm kind of mad that both shows ended in cliffhangers...wait a minute, Battlestar did too!
                  Uh........ pretty much every season of SG-1 has ended in a cliffhanger. In fact, to my knowledge, only seasons five and eight didn't. And the first season of Atlantis ended in a cliffhanger too.

In fact, most sci-fi/drama shows tend to end seasons in cliffhangers.

Just be thankful this wasn't the series finale for SG-1 being ended in a cliffhanger... like Sci-Fi did with Farscape.

As for Orion-class ship on Toilet....... I think it'd be pretty even. Maybe give the edge to the Orion simply based on the hypothesis that the Ancients, having gone down a more "scientific" and less religiously fanatical path than the Ori, would be slightly better.

It's all for naught though, because Merlin's bling-bling is gonna be what saves the day for us in SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                    Uh........ pretty much every season of SG-1 has ended in a cliffhanger. In fact, to my knowledge, only seasons five and eight didn't. And the first season of Atlantis ended in a cliffhanger too.

In fact, most sci-fi/drama shows tend to end seasons in cliffhangers.

Just be thankful this wasn't the series finale for SG-1 being ended in a cliffhanger... like Sci-Fi did with Farscape.

As for Orion-class ship on Toilet....... I think it'd be pretty even. Maybe give the edge to the Orion simply based on the hypothesis that the Ancients, having gone down a more "scientific" and less religiously fanatical path than the Ori, would be slightly better.

It's all for naught though, because Merlin's bling-bling is gonna be what saves the day for us in SG-1.
                    Hmm, actually five, six, and eight. And you're right, but it still doesn't change anything, I still hate cliffhangers.

Also, I did miss a sizeable portion of the show.

EDIT: Apparently seven ended without cliffhanger status.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1
                      even though the asgard sent in their gimpiest ship, it didnt look like the ori weapon was haveing much of an effect on it the way it was when tearing through the other ships, my guess is that in the season 10 premier, the asgard ship is probably still out there and more than likely beamed all the important characters to safty.

The O'Neill class is gimpy? Isn't that the Asgard's latest warship model?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten
                        The O'Neill class is gimpy? Isn't that the Asgard's latest warship model?
                        Sorry I thought is was something else, it looked way small sitting next to the gould mothership, I thought they were much bigger than that, made me think maybe it wasnt an oneill class ship.
                        SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

ok..given politicans, or yourself, if your country is threaten, will you still defend your base or colony that is in other country ? Think of britain abonding singapore to save her own life in ww2...

Comment

Originally posted by ray245
                            ok..given politicans, or yourself, if your country is threaten, will you still defend your base or colony that is in other country ? Think of britain abonding singapore to save her own life in ww2...
                            Another reason why the consistent separation of the elements of both shows feels a little silly at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1

they need to bring one of thier ass kickers our way and put a stop to the Ori.

And by toilet class ship, where did you get that?

24/7 Wake - KrackHouse server: 69.28.221.211:16567
                              24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse: 69.28.221.210:16567
                              Both heavily admined.

Comment

Working...
                              X