Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two_L's View Post
    That scene rocked! It was very cool and very Jack

I thought the episode was really good. We got Bra'tac and Jacob together which was nice to see, and they each had some great speeches. Jacob talking with O'Neill early on, and then Bra'tac's speech at the end. I liked the mystery of not knowing of it was a Tok'ra or Jaffa behind the murders, and then having the twist of it being neither. There was also some great action scenes! I was quite surprised that they left Jonas out, but I guess if Corin Nemec was getting married, that was more important But apart from that, I loved it!
    And that blade was cool..

But i do agree, that scene was atypical jack.

Comment

Well, as some may know I'm doing the noob route of watching stargate for the first time, and just got up to this ep.

It was one of the better of series 6, but did nobody else think that this was an awesome homage to Predator? The distorted POV shots, the bongo jungle music, Bra'tac getting dragged away, were all highly reminiscient of that awesome film. Also the shot with Jack and the HUGE M60 echoes the minigun mowing down the forest scene.
      It also helps that it was an awesome epsiode, pretty much putting to rest the conflict between the jaffa and tok'ra. That said, the tau'ri still seem to be slightly wary, which is only fair as they ARE part goa'uld.
      Last edited by sabbon; 31 March 2008, 02:55 AM.

Comment

wow, i really liked this ep.liked seeing bra'tac and jacob together for an ep. also liked how the tok'ra & jaffa had 2 trust each other.Liked Bra'tac's little "speech" @ the end.

Comment

This was my third time watching this episode, but it was the first time I realized that Artok was played by Link Baker the actor who played Lieutenant Barber in "The Light".

In general this is an awesome episode, linking the Jaffa and Tok'ra together for future battle against the Goa'uld. However, it is obvious that the Tok'ra are at the end of their war with the Goa'uld. It's a shame that recent events have left the Tok'ra so devastated.
          sigpic

Comment

I love this episode. It really puts things into perspective.

I loved the bit when Carter realises they can use the naquada generator to make the enemy visible and tries explaining it to Jack and he goes

''are you about to tell me you can make the invisible guy visib-''

Sam- '' Yes sir''

''Thats all i need...''

Comment

i loved that scene when jack pulled his knife and when he went rambo on the assassin.

Comment

i read the first 3 pages, and nobody has mentioned when jack pulled out the "big gun" and sharted shooting.

that was cool imo

Comment

Originally posted by Murzin View Post
                  i read the first 3 pages, and nobody has mentioned when jack pulled out the "big gun" and sharted shooting.

that was cool imo
                  i don't see how it would of worked, if he shouted GET DOWN i think the assassin would of done the same, which he must of done if he didn't get shot, but this episode is just amazing with the tok'ra and jaffa tensions it just had the recipe for a brilliant episode

Comment

finally, a long-lost 'for cryin' out loud' from Jack!
                    sigpic
                    Sign by me

Comment

Very good episode. You can't go wrong by sticking a bunch of jaffa and tokra on a planet and seeing what happens.
                      Some say that he has only one ear.
                      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                      All we know is he's called
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice to see the Tok'ra and Jaffa trying to work together.
                        Lots of action so I can't complain . Not my favourite but still good.

Rating 7 / 10

Comment

Over all it was a pretty good episode. I liked how the tension continued to build until they finally realized it was an ashrak that was responsible for the killings. I guess I would have preferred to see more of the murder-mystery than the hunt and action scenes, although when Jack grabbed that SAW that was pretty cool.

Comment

Not my favorite but still a good episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

i dont see why the writers make the tokra look so bad. they're a much more interesting faction than the jaffa
                              R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

best part :

Comment

Working...
                                X