• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allegiance (609)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SIX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 609

Tensions rise between the Tok'ra and rebel Jaffa at the S.G.C.'s offworld base when they are attacked by an invisible enemy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 11:28 PM.

One of my favorite episodes from this season. We get to see two of my favorite secondary characters Jacob and Bra'tac together for the first time.

I thought it was interesting to see the Tok'ra use the Stargate to vaporize their dead, nice cultural touch.

This is also the first time we get to 'see' the Alpha site, and while it's not much to look at I like the fact that the SGC is estabilishing secondary sites and bases.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Yah, its really rare to see both of them together , they are also 2 of my favorite seconday characters.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

This episode was a good one with them all working together showing a strong army against that soldier. I also liked the ending
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          This episode was a good one with them all working together showing a strong army against that soldier. I also liked the ending
          The knife... that killed them (well a few/couple of them) brought them together, it was such a poetic scene, haha...

Comment

The knife was a weird shape, and we really learned that Bra'tac is a smart man when it comes to weapons
            __

__

Comment

I haven't seen the episode in a while, but did we see any 'hard feelings' between Bra'tac and Jacob/Selmak?

Comment

I think there was quite some tension between the two Jeffa and Tok'ra but that's about all
                __

__

Comment

I remember now, the only 'tension' between the two races were the two that were actually fighting, verbally, and slighty physically (a little push), but both of them died anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    I remember now, the only 'tension' between the two races were the two that were actually fighting, verbally, and slighty physically (a little push), but both of them died anyway.

Lol. How about the scene wear the all point zats and staffs at each. And jacks like: "Whu??"
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

That scene was great. I think Jack was surprised to actuall see all that. I was
                      __

__

Comment

Yes, did you notice, in that scene, that we hear all the *zat pops up* sounds, but if you look only a couple of the zats are actually in the 'up' possition.
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                          Lol. How about the scene wear the all point zats and staffs at each. And jacks like: "Whu??"
                          Oh yah, i remember that now. I guess they all are loyal to Jack and them, because he kind of helped out the bad situation.

Comment

You're right. There is so much noise. Only one or two are up
                            __

__

Comment

Did ya notice in the background above the base, it sometimes shows 'box-like' figures, in the commentary, they said it was actualy moving trucks with equipment and such, how creative...

Comment

Working...
                              X