Allegiance (609)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All those Jaffa and Tok'ra in one place......I knew trouble was gonna start

I was devastated when it was suggested Bra'tac died! I mean, he's one of the coolest characters in the entire series! I was so relieved when he came back at the end though

The stand-off between the Tok'ra and the Jaffa where they're all pointing their weapons at each other is pretty cool too.
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Isn´t that a bit odd that Bra´tac was so easily defeated by the ashrak...i mean, he´s a jaffa master...in enemies(or was it threshold?) we see Bra´tac training Teal´c who was blindfolded. The fact that he was training Teal´c in such manner implies that he himself has got to master this way of fighting...why couldn´t he use that against the ashrak(he did sense the ashrak on the tree but why not on the ground )

Comment

Good old Bra'tac lived to fight another day!
        __

__

Comment

This is one of my favorite episodes... I like how Jacob, Bra'tac and Jack use there leadership positions.

Comment

Good old Bra'tac and his good knowledge and leadership. I think he was great in this episode even after what happened to him
            __

__

Comment

Malek was kind of a coward... leaving Bra'tac.

Comment

Too Predictable?

Comment

I agree, he was a bit of a coward, but how would he fight the invisible guy?
                  __

__

Comment

He could have shot at the thing dragging Bra'tac... not run away... Teal'c was right to rough him up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                      He could have shot at the thing dragging Bra'tac... not run away... Teal'c was right to rough him up a bit.
                      I agree, he could have tried harder, and I liked how it was only Selmak that convinced Teal'c to let him go.

I also liked how Jack said to Bra'tac and Jacob, basically I'm gonna need every bit of influence you both have.

Comment

What? You mean you think that Tok'ra should have risked HIMSELF? No There were plenty of Tauri and Jaffa Rebels left for him to go get.
                        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

OK, is it just me or is Bratac a ZATARC!?

Seriously. An Ashrak left him for dead? You mean the nearly unstoppable super-assassins who kill Jaffa by stabbing them through their symbiote and their heart? We're supposed to believe that he was so incompetently sloppy that he didn't make absolutely sure that when he had one of the leaders of the Jaffa rebellion at his mercy, that he was really dead?

Consider all the reminders we got in this episode about the existence of Zatarcs, how they're made, etc. We see the Zatarc detector. They use the phrase "Divide and conquer" (the title of the episode where Zatarcs were introduced) pointedly.

And then Bratac comes limping back to save the day, but he's not even really that badly hurt (his symbiote probably helped to heal him, but the Ashrak would have known that!) and nobody's even a little suspicious?

Either Bratac is a zatarc, or it's the sloppiest writing ever. And I don't buy sloppy writing any more than I buy sloppy assassination.
                          Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                            Yes, did you notice, in that scene, that we hear all the *zat pops up* sounds, but if you look only a couple of the zats are actually in the 'up' possition.
                            The problem there is with the cost of props that actually work. There are only a few available, the rest are just for show.

Apart from that, a good ep., IMO.
                            sigpic

Comment

this was a really good ep but the only strange thing about it was that a title used in the fourth season (divide and conquer) would be far more suited.

Jack had said this in this ep and thats what got me thinking

mind you it might be some consious tribute to the last time we seen the zanex (lol za'tarc) detector used

Comment

Quite a nifty little episode. Foreshadows Death Knell nicely.

Comment

Working...
                                X