Allegiance (609)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding a 7:06 to the list.

We're averaging out quit nicely on this one.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If only you were 8 seconds fqster
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

There's always next time...

Comment

Every day one episode. Today - this one. It was ok episode. Not my favourite, not the worst. Somehow I don't like very much episodes which are "centered" on Jaffa.
          Pity,that Jonas was not more involved.

Comment

Originally posted by AmFor View Post
            Somehow I don't like very much episodes which are "centered" on Jaffa.
            Woops... ...sorta the theme for a lot of the episodes.

Comment

Yes It is not that I hate it, I just like more the epispdes with new species, places, technology etc.

Comment

Yes It is not that I hate it, I just like more the epispdes with new species, places, technology etc.
                I can totally understand that.

It's why I find season 9 and 10 so refreshing. And also, of course, Stargate Atlantis.
                However, I found Gateworld around the time Stargate Atlantis started airing (it says I joined in May of 2004 but I only started posting regularly around November, I think) so that's the series I have always been more engaged with.

Nonetheless, with my "Proper Stargate Rewatch", I've been reading the SG-1 threads and I seem to have missed quite a few interesting debates back then.

Comment

Yes you are right but the thing is that RDA is not in 9 and 10. And this is a bit hmm..I don't know, I think it could have been better. It is just not the same feeling.

Comment

Yes you are right but the thing is that RDA is not in 9 and 10. And this is a bit hmm..I don't know, I think it could have been better. It is just not the same feeling.
                    Eh, Ben Browder is good as well, but I'm a Farscape fan as well
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I am not saying that he is not a good actor. I liked him in Stagate. But... Jack was one of the most important characters (for me) and that's why I miss RDA.

Comment

I'll take Browder and Bridges in S9 and S10 over RDA in S7 and S8. They are really bad seasons. You can tell RDA didn't want to do the show anymore
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I have to rewatch s7 and 8 but I remember that it was not as good as I would like to. But you know, we can not do anything with it and just enjoy what we have

Comment

Season 8 was like season 3 of Battlestar Galactica -- an absolute snore-fest but you have to get through it to get to good ones that follow. Only one for BG but still, season 4 made up in spades for what season 3 was missing.

Comment

Working...
                            X