This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon
    Yeah. That'll suck. Of course, maybe we just need to detonate several Mark IX nukes all around them and overload their shields.
    ***Spoiler for S10 ep1***
    Spoiler:
    As long as they dont fire their weapons when we hit them with all the nukes, their sheilds will be at full strength and we dont know how strong they are, I mean we saw an Hatak hit one of the Ori ships and it didnt seem to do too much damage to the ship, yeah the explosion occured at the shields and some fire might have toched the ship, but for all we know, they could have another shield closer to the ships hull

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
      ***Spoiler for S10 ep1***
      Spoiler:
      As long as they dont fire their weapons when we hit them with all the nukes, their sheilds will be at full strength and we dont know how strong they are, I mean we saw an Hatak hit one of the Ori ships and it didnt seem to do too much damage to the ship, yeah the explosion occured at the shields and some fire might have toched the ship, but for all we know, they could have another shield closer to the ships hull
      Well, we'll never find out if we don't try, right? Besides, not like we don't have a lot of nukes to spare.

Comment

Well, we'll never find out if we don't try, right? Besides, not like we don't have a lot of nukes to spare.
        I suppose so, trial and error I think they call it (well I know they call it)

Comment

Again, things would be a lot easier if the Asgard loaned us a few of their ships.

Comment

Again, things would be a lot easier if the Asgard loaned us a few of their ships.
            All their ships really have is better shields really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
              All their ships really have is better shields really.
              Well yeah but their weapons are better because they are energy based instead of the crappy missiles we have.

The reason they wont lend us any is for one, the rate we get throyugh ships, they wouldnt see them again, 2 because they dont trust us with the weapons (think were gonna be irresponsible with them) and 3 because they are still rebuilding their civilisation from the aftermath of the Repliucators and due to their cloning problems

Comment

Working...
              X