This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting (for Knight Rider fans)

I just happened to be going through my Knight Rider DVD's (yes this does relate to Stargate). The season 1 DVD set includes the TV movie Knight Rider 2000. I didn't think this movie was all that good, but it did have two familiar faces in it. The main bad guy was Mitch Pileggi (Col. Caldwell of the Daedalus), while the new head of the Foundation was Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter/Selmak). It was weird to see both of these actors 15 years younger in a Knight Rider movie. Incidentally, Bonnie Bartlett (William Daniels's wife, he's the voice of KITT) plays Linea in the season 2 episode Prisoners. I'm kinda hoping that William Daniels himself will eventually guest star in a Stargate episode.

Michael night is going to walk through the Gate making it the weirdest thing to ever come through the Gate.
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Hey..... I'll take Kit over a Glider any day.

Comment

team leader sg-hoff? or maybe hoffg1. and when they're sending a malp it could have a red led display, and it could talk.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          team leader sg-hoff? or maybe hoffg1. and when they're sending a malp it could have a red led display, and it could talk.

They have a thread like this on the Knightrideronline forums.

SG-Hoff.... that is creepy.....
          And yes, I rather take on Kitt or Karr (Gotta show some love to Karr) anyday.
          Ans yes, on the KRO forum, we have also come to the conclusion that the tv movie sucked.

Here are some of my reasons why it sucked: (I go by "Knightridergundam" on there. And now I'm sounding like a dork..... great......)

1) The way Kitt was found.. dismanteled. Kitt did a remarkable job for the Foundation, then they scrap him like trash. If I was Micheal, and I walked in and found Kitt like that and Russell say "It was too expenive to put Kitt in storage." I would have walked out and then come back an hour later with a shotgun.

2) Where was Bonnie? Bonnie during the series was a key character. If Bonnie walked in with Michael and saw Kitt like that, she would have flipped. I would have loved to see that. Her beating Russell. And I would have loved to see a Micheal/Bonnie ship too.... ((God, I watch to much StarGate...))

3) And the way Devon died in the movie. He should have had a more glorified death. Not bitting the big one lying down. He should have gone out swinging.....

4) And the Knight Industries Four Thousand.... DON'T get me started on that.... the Dodge Shadow, Please.....

I personally think that the EPS "The Scent of Roses" was the end of Knight Rider series, not "Vodoo Knight", nor the movie either....
          There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
            Hey..... I'll take Kit over a Glider any day.
            I second that
            Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

Working...
            X