This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell Board :(

I'll be going back to Japan for schooling, so long everyone I will be so busy with school, i don't think i can come online to GW and chat like i have been But hey, im only one boring poster, compared to the many others Haha... I'm sounding a bit self-centered, so i'll end, bye for now
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

May I ask why Japan? And for how long?
    __

__

Comment

Kewl have fun. You'll still be top poster for weeks until the rest of us catch up.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Good luck with everything,lmj !
        Don't forget to have fun,and see you here on GW,I hope,...when school permits,of course.
        Glad my own school years are far behind me. I don't envy you,or any other younger Posters, the pressure !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Have fun. The Sci-Fi/Fantasy forum won't be the same without you.

Comment

Hmmm, posted an even 2,700 and then just LEAVE??? Oh NO! We will miss you Miguel. Have fun at school and sometimes, during your few moments of downtime, think of us.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              May I ask why Japan? And for how long?
              Because thats where my family lives, and i'm still under 18 And living overseas does give me a 'plus' in my college transcripts, haha, and yah, family=military. I'll still have internet access, i just won't be able to come on as much as i did this summer I think i'll be off in Japan till the school year ends, minus vacations.

Comment

I change my mind I'm gonna stay till i reach 3000 posts, haha... then, me and my drpepper(s) will have to pack up

Comment

You'll find time to post if you want to. Sure it might occupy the first few weeks or whatever, but you'll find some free time and they've got the net there. Like I said before... have fun. I think it would be strange living in a country that speaks a different language. Do you know Japanese?

Comment

Me still learning, its my second language (still learning), but my first language is Tagalog (Filipino language), and English was slapped on behind those languages because yah, my parents knew english, and they thought it would be better to know that right away, because yah, haha...

Comment

Good luck LMJ....now i'll have a fair chance to gain on your posts

Comment

Well have fun in Japan. Where abouts are you going? Tokyo?

Comment

Good luck young man, you are certainly a prolific writer, and I would never have guessed you so young. Keep learning, all the time. You have to keep learning even when school is done, it's what forms our character and keeps us fresh. It's been fun with you here.

Comment

Staying till 3000? Well, you should be done in a couple of days!
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                              I change my mind I'm gonna stay till i reach 3000 posts, haha... then, me and my drpepper(s) will have to pack up
                              So you'll be gone, what...Monday?

Farewell and happy travels! Best of luck in school, but study hard!
                              Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                              O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                              - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                              - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                              once done, cannot be undone...
                              brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Working...
                              X