Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Jedi Sith Rising"? What does that even mean?
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I don't think they new title is terrible or anything. I laughed the first time I heard that the second one was Attack of the Clones but it grew on me. But then again I'm not really a fan of the prequels. The original movies will always be a classic and you usually can't improve upon a classic IMO. I will definately see Revenge of the Sith just to see exactly how Anakin turns into Vader though. I'm such a geek.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Amen, Shipper. The podrace pails in comparison to the suspense I felt when I first saw the battle down the Death Star trench.

Comment

Revenge of the Sith makes sense to me: it's direct, concise, efficient... just like Palpatine's systematic rise to power.
          Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
          more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
            "Jedi Sith Rising"? What does that even mean?
            It's something besides "Revenge of the Sith."

Comment

i don't like the 'revenge' part....because it's like a BAD guy revenges on a Good guys.....ain't right!

Comment

They should hve gone for "Star Wars - Episode III: The one Where Anakin Turns into Darth Vader".

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Or perhaps even better, "Episode III: A galactic dissapointment 35 years in the making!"

Comment

I realise they above people were joking but the title they SHOULD have gone for was : Rise of the Empire.
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

A little close to Rise of the Machines.

Comment

Lucas is unable to write dialoge and develope characters imo. That was somewhat true in the first trilogy, but he seems to have worsened in this second trilogy. But, what happened was that we ended up really caring about those characters from Eps 4-6. This second trilogy really doesn't have anybody that we care about, or at least I don't. I'm sure I'll go see Episode 3, Revenge of the Sith, or whatever, but my expectations are pretty low.

As a reader of the Star Wars Novels (post Episode 6 for the most part), I'd have much rather seen the stories of the Solo kids, with maybe cameos from the older Han, Leia, Luke, and some of the other charcters that the books have created. I think I would have cared about those characters much more.
                        Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                        O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                        O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                          Or perhaps even better, "Episode III: A galactic dissapointment 35 years in the making!"
                          Oh David, don't make me cry. I'm already pissed that I won't be buying the "original" trilogy on DVD (and by "original", I mean "original", as in not the originals as they aired in 1977, 1980 and 1983). I feel as if a treasured childhood memory has been sullied and lost forever...

I reserve theater-going for very special occasions and I don't even think I'll go see this one in the theaters. It's probably too early to say that. I get bored sometimes.
                          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                          once done, cannot be undone...
                          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                            Lucas is unable to write dialoge and develope characters imo. That was somewhat true in the first trilogy, but he seems to have worsened in this second trilogy. But, what happened was that we ended up really caring about those characters from Eps 4-6. This second trilogy really doesn't have anybody that we care about, or at least I don't. I'm sure I'll go see Episode 3, Revenge of the Sith, or whatever, but my expectations are pretty low.

As a reader of the Star Wars Novels (post Episode 6 for the most part), I'd have much rather seen the stories of the Solo kids, with maybe cameos from the older Han, Leia, Luke, and some of the other charcters that the books have created. I think I would have cared about those characters much more.
                            SPOILERS for Star Wars books

But the books killed Chewie

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                              SPOILERS for Star Wars books
                              But the books killed Chewie
                              Yeah but they did it in the coolest possible way. The dropped a moon on him! You can't say thats an unfitting end for the big wook.

NOTE: I added spiolers space! I die spoiler free!
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                              X