No announcement yet.

The Other Guys (608)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very funny epsiode really enjoy this one someone put feliger on a SG team and let him live his dream
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      very funny epsiode really enjoy this one someone put feliger on a SG team and let him live his dream
      if you put him on a team he'll probably shoot a friendly, i say just leave him be where he is, blowing up the sgc, that way he'll always have a place to dream
      "Pardonnez-moi, monsieur"
      'Marie Antoinette'
      Last words

Comment

To be honest I don't think he should be anywhere near the SGC.
        sigpic

Comment

just because he has a tendency to mess up doesn't mean that he can't be at the sgc, things could be much worse, imagine if he went to atlantis,
          all that would be left is a smoldering pile of dust bieng washed up on the beach of the mainland
          'Marie Antoinette'
          Last words

Comment

You are only strengthening my argument we aren't a charity service we look for the best of the best. I'm not even sure if he is still with us he probably got fired.
            sigpic

Comment

hey he is the best of the best, he's got ideas, the only problem with him is that he can't get his ideas to work
              'Marie Antoinette'
              Last words

Comment

Which mean what? he is not the best of the best.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                  Now that is a truly scary thought!
                  sigpic

Comment

This was seriously one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. I spent the whole episode laughing my butt off. Up to that point, I thought the "MacGuyver" references were as funny as it would get. I wasn't that amused by anything StarGate again until "Duet". (Not saying I wasn't interested, just saying I wasn't moved to laughter by it.) I love when serious shows bring the funny from time to time.
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

we need a episode like this in atlantis
                      DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by [SGC_ReplicÅtors] View Post
                        we need a episode like this in atlantis
                        I think they tried with Duet, but I agree, we definitely need something as hilarious as The Other Guys. I'm not really sure what they could do, but I think it should involve Zelenka. That guy cracks me up!
                        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

This is one of my favourite Sg1 eps. So bloody funny
                          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I think this episode is a lot of fun. And Amanda Tapping rocks in the daydream sequence. It just cracks me up every time I see it.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

and thats guy from that tom green show too whihc makes it even funnier
                              DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

I can't tell you how much I love this episode it was just way too funny Felger and Coombs are funny. Loved all the StarTrek stuff Part of me felt bad for Felger and part of me didn't; He really hero worshipped SG1. I really felt bad for poor Coombs, he was dragged along and it was just too funny.

Jack was in top form in this episode. He was super funny and just brilliant soldier wise. Teal'c was alos super funny Khonsu wasa cool looking Tok'ra. He also was very evil looking

Favorite Quotes from the episode:

Spoiler:
                                Jack: "So, T, who you takin' in the Cup?" (Teal'c looks at Jack.) "Lord Stanley's Cup?" (Teal'c's raises his left eyebrow.) "Hockey? Remember with the ice and skating?" (Teal'c raises both eyebrows, slightly.) "We went to a game last year?"

Teal'c: "Indeed. I believe the Canucks of Vancouver are superior warriors."

Jack (a bit surprised): "Canucks, eh?" (Jack pauses for a moment.) "So, lunch?"

Felger: "Aren't you guys the slightest bit worried about them?"

Coombs: "They'll be back, Felger. Can't you see? They're just having fun with you."

Felger: "What are you talking about? There's something going on out there."

Coombs: "Oh, please...huh? They're just tired of your butt-snorkeling." (mockingly) "So tell me how you finally defeated Apophis, Colonel O'Neill...Oh, Major Carter, I based my doctoral thesis on your amazing wormhole stability theories..."

Felger: "Bite me, Coombs! At least my heroes exist. If this was a 'Trek convention, you'd be all dressed up like a Klingon..."

Coombs: "Vulan, Felger, Vulcan! And I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the alter of Roddenberry..."

Felger: (mockingly)"Oooh, how we gonna get outta this one, Captain? Well, I don't know...something to do with the tachyon emitter?"

Jack: "Carter...be honest...the resum é gag?"

Teal'c: "It needs work, O'Neill."

Felger: "Stand easy...we're here to rescue you!"

Sam: "Did he say we?"

Felger: "That's right...I have Coombs with me."

Coombs: (popping his head up from behind the panel) "Hi."

Jack: (dripping with sarcasm) "Why look everybody...he's got Coombs with him."

Her'ak: "Now that, Colonel O'Neill, is what I call "pride in my work"."

Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition! *******!"

Originally posted by BigGator5 View Post
                                Did anyone else notice the Klingon Bat'leth in the throne room? I thought that was cool, excessively since they mention "red-shirts" and such.
                                I noticed that
                                Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Working...
                                X