No announcement yet.

The Other Guys (608)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not including the regular cast, this has some of the best antics (IMO) I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith

Felger: I brought Coombs with me!
      O'Neill: Oh look every body: He's GOT COOMBS WITH HIM!
      That was frickin HILARIOUS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
        Ahhhhh...The Other Guys. This is one of the episodes that you love or hate. I love it. The idea of these lame scientists trying to save SG-1 is hilarious and the results even more so.

Khonsu looked very cool I thought. He had an incredible voice and looked somewhat evil, lol. Shame he got a staff blast to the face....

This was also a confusing episode as it wasn't made clear if it was all a dream or not. Has there been any clarification that all of it was real apart from end?
        I neither love nor hate it and resent being told I have to be one or the other. It's not my favorite but I don't mind it too much.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

In case i didn't make my point earlier.

BEST EPISODE...........EVER

What to subtle for ya?
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

I thought they annoyed me, the 'other guys' haha, but now, they are ok, the only real part i liked about this episode was when SG1 told them that they wanted to get captured, and the look on their faces
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I thought it was a good episode, but I wouldn't call it the BEST EVER.
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Yah... Well maybe to him it might be
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I wouldn't say it was the BEST in my point of view, but that's me. Although I enjoyed the humour
                  __

__

Comment

Funny episode

Comment

While I was watching it I kept thinking that a bit of comedy is good but the idea that two academics could save SG1 in the field is ridiculous. I thought it was hurting the integrity of the show, eroding the merit of SG1's pervious exploits and achievements. At the end I was relieved to learn that it was all a dream. Mind you, it could just be the ceremony that was dream but I doubt it. After knowing that I can now watch the episode and enjoy the comedy knowing that its just an academic day-dreaming. Having RDA deliver some comedic lines is one thing but this is a mostly serious, suspense, thriller save the world show and although a bit of comedy is good, it cant attempt to fit into all genres without losing integrity. I didnt start watching this show because I was looking for good comedy. Just my opinion.

Comment

I like that SG-1 wanted to be captured.

Comment

I also liked how the guy that plays phlocks in enterprise had a star trek joke.

Comment

I kind of liked this, but began to get a bit annoyed by Felger, after a while. I've always disliked butt kissers, especially when they're bad at it.
                            sigpic

Comment

So the WHOLE thing was a dream OR what?

I'm confused...

Comment

Depends. If you liked it, it was mostly real and just the penultimate scene was a dream. If you hated it then it was all a dream and hence Not Canon

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X