The Other Guys (608)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donald85 View Post
    The doctor Phlox from Startrek enterprise (2001-2005) makes a comment about Roddenberry, while in sg1 (2002).
    Worlds collide...
    Boom!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I like this episode. It was funny, it was casual, nothing stressful. I was really laughing sometimes and realized how perfect smile Felger has )
      And that kiss... Why we can not get such kiss with Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by AmFor View Post
        And that kiss... Why we can not get such kiss with Jack?
        Window of Opportunity

They kissed... not really like in Felger's daydream but it was something.

And if you feel like playing the quiz and jigsaw puzzles... you're welcome to join in.

Comment

Yes I know. I am totally a shipper, so every kiss- real or not real (and also other smaller things) are in my memory,but still... I want more )
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by AmFor View Post
            Yes I know. I am totally a shipper, so every kiss- real or not real (and also other smaller things) are in my memory,but still... I want more )
            Unfortunately, I'm quite the opposite there... Less is best.

Comment

Join the Hammond/Teal'c ship
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Join the Hammond/Teal'c ship
                Err... I imagine, that's a very small corner...

Very tiny on AO3 -- 0 works in fact

However, there are 2 fics for George Hammond/Walter Harriman, by 2 different authors. One is Teens-rated, the other General.

Comment

Their was a poster years ago who had a sig with that slash. I thought it was a clever commentary about how shippers and slashers see what they want to see even if it makes no sense
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Their was a poster years ago who had a sig with that slash. I thought it was a clever commentary about how shippers and slashers see what they want to see even if it makes no sense
                    I wrote a McKay/Kavanagh fic once, as a gift in a challenge.

In our alternate fanfic universes, literally everything is possible... and when I say "everything", I literally mean "everything"... up to the point of and , but hey, if you can make it work, why not.

Comment

I figure a lot of slash is there because the mainstream fiction doesn't cater to their interests. I'm not interested, but I'm not going to knock them for writing what they want to read.

I will knock them if they're bad writers.

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                        I figure a lot of slash is there because the mainstream fiction doesn't cater to their interests. I'm not interested, but I'm not going to knock them for writing what they want to read.
                        Maybe... true ...but I think people are just all (closeted) hopeless romantics who just want their favorite characters to be happy.

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                        I will knock them if they're bad writers.
                        It's a learning process... try, try, try, try, try again until it works.

Comment

Working...
                        X