X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October?!?!?! No Mid Season Break???

We are not amused...

... mostly because it means waiting so many more months to find out what the heck's going to happen!
    Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Yeah, this is not good, I wonder why the change.

Comment

This makes me very sad.

I could imagine that they want to have a show that gets them some decent ratings at any given time - the two Stargates during one half of the year and then BSG for the rest (doesn't quite add up though). I think the ratings for all the shows are gonna get worse though.

Comment

This STINKS!! Whata' load of crap! OCTOBER?!?! So I gotta wait over SEVEN months?? BOGUS! July was gonna be hard enough!! Why are they doing this anyway??

I WANT ANSWERS!! I WANT HEADS TO ROLE!!! I WANT MY BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!
        Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow
          We are not amused...

... mostly because it means waiting so many more months to find out what the heck's going to happen!

This blows. I almost went nuts waiting for July 10th to show up last summer. Now I have to wait 'til October? What frakkup at SciFi came up with that cracked out idea?

Comment

frak,frak, double frakkin' frak.. OCTOBER... dear gods in heaven we're gonna be goin' frakkin' nuts and the wait til july has been hard enough in the past.
            sigpic

Comment

You can live in Canada and have to wait until January.... That makes its very sad when everyone else is talking about the latest epiosde and you feel left out becasue it has not aired yet and will not for several weeks.... But I am happy that I have another 12 weeks of BSG to go before I get to become moody that there is no BSG for another 6 months...

Comment

Did I mention this blows?! Man. I'm bumming already.

Comment

Maybe it'll get new people to watch the show after they had time to watch the DVDs. Still, this sucks for us who would watch the show anyway.

Comment

This news is pants!! Not a happy bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                      This news is pants!! Not a happy bunny.
                      Agreed.

I'm hoping that there's a satisfactory/plausible explanation as to why the network has pushed our beloved series that far back.

Me = One very unhappy chappie.

BSG75 Viper Squadron

Comment

that sucks donkey!
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Someone needs to start a petition to sci-fi and battlestar's producers! This does truly sucks!
                          sigpic
                          Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Odd, I wonder why skiffy made such a decision. Putting the premiere in October means it will likely compete with big network show premieres and new episodes. The ratings are almost certainly going to take a hit.

Are they testing BSG to see how it stacks up to the networks? Is this a way of somehow pushing BSG as Emmy-quality stuff? Are they giving TPTB more time to polish and perfect episodes? Or are they just making a patented Skiffy Stupid Decision?

Damn, and I have to wait until OCTOBER to see what happens after LDYB pt. 2??!!

Comment

See! This is why I usually wait for shows to be cancelled before I start watching! That is what I did with Farscape and Firefly! I waited until season 8 of Stargate to start watching. Netflix never makes me wait almost 6 months for my next episode! FRAK!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X