This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dissapointed by the opening sequence

I don't know why I was so dissapionted, it just was to "Weak"compared to the SG-1 opening, even the music was weak. what do you guys think?

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not careing. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Originally posted by DAL SHAKKA MEL
    I don't know why I was so dissapionted, it just was to "Weak"compared to the SG-1 opening, even the music was weak. what do you guys think?
    Not for me: I thought the opening credits were excellent and I loved the theme music. (Liked it better than the episode, actually)

J.
    "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

I haven't seen any Atlantis eps yet so I wouldn't know, but I have heard the theme tune and I like it!
      __

__

Comment

Selmak posted the new opening theme if you want to here it Anubis.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The only thing I didnt like was the font. Bad font! I liked the music a lot! I think it will get better once we see more eps, then we will have more clips I think.
          "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Downfall, I see that and that's how I knew the theme, but just haven't watched any episodes yet!
            __

__

Comment

OH EXCUSE ME! lol. Ummm you can download it. I think a few of the members have, so you might wanna ask them...if you want a sneak peek.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I liked the Music a lot. Like someone else said in another thread SG1 Music is more intense and quick..because its has to do with Military. Atlantis was slower and calmer. It fits it PERFECT.
                When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
                I miss you.
                Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

Yeah, I know a place to get it from, but I just haven't yet downloaded it!
                  __

__

Comment

GOod! I hope that you have to wait until Septemeber, when we start the second half of our season, and you'll still be on the first. Boo Whooo!

Comment

I like the new intro. It's not as exciting as SG-1's, but that might be because we're not all as aquainted with the SGA cast. Over time I'm sure it'll become just as fun...

The theme music for SGA sounds very similar to SG-1's, just deeper.

Comment

I didnt like it at first but then I caught myself humming it the rest of the night and realized that I do like it...the constant "fade to black" was abit annoying but it will get better when they have more clips...but I love the show...

Comment

STFU and stop compare this serie to ur SG-1 a moment plz !

This is very ebautiful and I prefer it ... SG-1 I've scene this scene thousands of times ... Atlantis is just different.

Not better or worse, just different ! And I love it, really
                          - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                          - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                          - The Nox

Comment

Personally, I like just the plain "Rising" theme in the beginning much better.

Comment

Originally posted by po134
                              STFU and stop compare this serie to ur SG-1 a moment plz !

This is very ebautiful and I prefer it ... SG-1 I've scene this scene thousands of times ... Atlantis is just different.

Not better or worse, just different ! And I love it, really
                              I know how you feel, new feels different (duh haha) so i would have to get used to it, but i still like it, because yah, its fresh
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                              X