Shadow Play (607)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    That's a nice number -- rolls of the tongue.
    6 minutes 52 seconds sounds better
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

10:05

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I have a hard time watching The Shrine as well because of my grandma's Altizhemiers
        I had the same problem with the episode because of my Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I have a hard time watching The Shrine as well because of my grandma's Altizhemiers
          That one was a hard one for me too. My grandfather died from Altizhemiers. It was really well done, however I've only watched this one once.
          sigpic

Comment

Tried solving a jigsaw on my tablet/PC and I didn't do too bad on it. A touch screen actually works well: 7:10.

Sidenote: my laptop is currently acting up with technical issues. I'm running some scans (diagnostic and virus/malware/adware).
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

My laptop's biggest technical issue is that it's almost 8 years old. Ancient in laptop terms.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                My laptop's biggest technical issue is that it's almost 8 years old. Ancient in laptop terms.

Seaboe
                Offtopic but I am really satisfied with my ASUS laptop I bought this year, supposedly the nano-tech has advance quite a lot. The high-performance are quite expensive (around 1500-2,000$), but others in the 500-1200 range are quite affordable. Depends what you need it for.

Supposedly the batteries have considerably evolved, I can game on my laptop unplugged for about 2 hours, 1 hour for demanding games with high quality graphics. Back then? The Laptop wouldn't last 20 mins.
                Spoiler:
                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post

Seaboe
                  I have a desktop Compaq Presario PC that is around 10 years old and is mostly working fine.

Comment

Found the problem. Laptop crashed during the last round of windows updates so I couldn't get my profile to work (notwithstanding I'm the administrator user on my puter). I did a total scan and then did a profile reset. Worked wonders.

I'm back in business.

Comment

Superb work in the costume departement ! I found the Kelownans official quite stylish.

Comment

Originally posted by Razibot View Post
                        Superb work in the costume departement ! I found the Kelownans official quite stylish.
                        Not many costumes don't make my well-done cut (Anise/Freya come to mind) but in general the stargate costume department has always done a good job.

Comment

Working...
                        X