No announcement yet.

Shadow Play (607)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure they issue him with anything but a pistol until Unnatural Selection, but I will check when I have the time (possibly at some point in 2007!). Whether he always had an intar because they didn't trust him with live ammo I don't know; I don't think he actually fired a gun until US either.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

In the Audio Commentary I think PDL said something about using an intar because it was just slightly off. But didn't have any explination as to how the Doctor would know what an intar was

I agree with Shadow's erlier comment CN did a great job making Hallucination!Jonas seem just slightly 'off' without giving it away.
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
        I'm not sure they issue him with anything but a pistol until Unnatural Selection, but I will check when I have the time (possibly at some point in 2007!). Whether he always had an intar because they didn't trust him with live ammo I don't know; I don't think he actually fired a gun until US either.
        That's what I was thinking. Jack gave him a crash course on the P-90 and made practice until he had blisters.
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Jonas had a P90 from this point onwards. We see Jonas playing around with it in Promethus
          __

__

Comment

I somehow got the impression that the First Minister and Quinn were somehow related, or at least had some sort of personal relationship. Although it never is stated that way it a few scences it seemed that Quinn was expecting a more personal conversation, rather than the just business talk they had.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Perhaps they used to be good friends or something and the FIrst Minister got a higher promotion than Jonas
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                Perhaps they used to be good friends or something and the FIrst Minister got a higher promotion than Jonas
                I assumed they became friends because Jonas worked for the First Minister. IIRC, Before he left, Jonas was an advisor to the First Minister.
                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

This was confusing at first

The thought that the old man was suffering from mental illness because of the naquadriah experiments never crossed my mind! I thought it was kinda strange though, in the sequence where him and 'Jonas' are going to meet the resistance.

Overall though, I thought this was quite a good episode.
                  "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I've just realised something..........the bloke who plays Dr Kieran (sp?) also played one of the main characters in Quantum Leap! I love that show! Amazing.
                    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I think Jonas at one time said that Dr. Kerian was his professor. I don't remember when he said it so I may be wrong.

Comment

I thought it was his professor as well...
                        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          I think Jonas at one time said that Dr. Kerian was his professor. I don't remember when he said it so I may be wrong.
                          JACK: Friend of yours?
                          JONAS: He was, uh, one of my teachers at University and then he recruited me into the Naquadria project. We've been working together side by side the last six years...

Comment

Thanks for quote, ShadowMaat.

Comment

That was his professor all right. The actor that plays him is a decent one
                              __

__

Comment

I love to see Dean Stockwell when ever possible... it was well acted.

Comment

Working...
                                X