This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossover Central .Major Season 10 & 3 Spoilers

According to the spoiler Pegasus Project and the SG news headline entitled: Nykl to guest star on Stargate SG-1 there will be several crossovers involving at least 6 main characters and 1 recurring guest star character. As of now the slated character crossovers that have been reported on GW include (but are not limited to) Weir, Sheppard, McKay, Zelenka, Vala, Daniel, and Sam. I'm thinking that there will be at least 3 if not more crossover episodes the first being Pegasus Project and the other two being the later SGA Crossovers that Sam is contracted to do this year. In my personal opinion I can't wait to see the chemistry that all of these actors have together. My question to you all is in your opinion do you think this is a good idea to have this many crossovers? Are you excited, irate, or somewhere in the middle? And which Characters are you most looking forward to/not looking forward to interacting with each other?

Where do you get Shepperd and McKay from?

EXTENSIVE EDIT: Never mind - stuff has been added to the Pegasus project spoilers since I read them

I don't mind too much - I've been wanting to see an ATlantis-on-SG-1 crossover ever since Atlantis began (I like that Atlantis is now providing characters and locations to support SG-1, rather than so far having only had SG-1 characters on Atlantis episode.)

So long as SG-1 stars don't regularly cross over to Atlantis and detract from the personalities and characters of the Atlantis show, I'm all for the odd crossover.

Just wondering, have you read the Progeny spoilers yet?
    Spoiler:
    it seems a relative of an old SG-1 enemy may be found in Pegasus...
    Last edited by jonno; 04 March 2006, 06:56 AM.
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
      Where do you get Shepperd and McKay from?

EXTENSIVE EDIT: Never mind - stuff has been added to the Pegasus project spoilers since I read them

I don't mind too much - I've been wanting to see an ATlantis-on-SG-1 crossover ever since Atlantis began (I like that Atlantis is now providing characters and locations to support SG-1, rather than so far having only had SG-1 characters on Atlantis episode.)

So long as SG-1 stars don't regularly cross over to Atlantis and detract from the personalities and characters of the Atlantis show, I'm all for the odd crossover.

Just wondering, have you read the Progeny spoilers yet?
      Spoiler:
      it seems a relative of an old SG-1 enemy may be found in Pegasus...
      Spoiler:
      Oh, I definitely can’t wait to see human form replicators in the Pegasus Galaxy. I would have never guessed that it was an off-shot of the replicators that was the enemy related to the hot zone episode. I wonder if they can withstand projectile weapons like the human form relicators that invaded the Milky Way could. I hope they do the hand in the head thing when they probe the SGA team’s minds. Hopefully they can find a way to get a ZPM or 2 or at least get more of an idea how they’re made.

Comment

Personally, I'm kind of looking forward to the crossovers next season on both shows. It's nice to see the two shows acknowledging the existence of each other in such a way. As long as it's done in moderation, of course.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm all for crossovers so long as there is a real good reason for it. Let's face it if it was RL (ha!) then it would be reasonable to expect people to occasionally turn up at the other base due to the fact of the limited number of personnel available for the two secret bases.

I always enjoyed Rodney and Sam sniping at each other, so I wouldn't mind seeing them in a crossover. I haven't seen Season 2 of SGA yet so I don't know how Grace Under Pressure went.

Hmmm Weir and Zelenka having to deal with Vala, could be good, then again .....

Seeing Daniel or Sam finally get to Atlantis would be good.

Seeing Teyla or Ronon come to Earth would be good, but they'd have to come up with a good reason why.

Now who would I not like to crossover - ummmm have to think on that one.
          -

Comment

Working...
          X