Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who doesn't get Chuck Norris jokes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who doesn't get Chuck Norris jokes?

I know who Chuck Norris is, but the jokes arn't funny. Why are they so popular?
    I'm from Iowa, United States

You're not alone. I am a big fan of most kinds of humor. And I don't particularly feel one way or the other about Chuck Norris and recognize the great possibility for joke making that is Chuck Norris's existance, but i just don't get them either, they are just lame.

Comment

Chuck Norris is a bad arse. The jokes are impossible situations that Chuck Norris achieves with ease. If you've seen any Churck Norris movies and then put him in the situations of the jokes then it becomes funny. Requires imagination for it to work, but keep at it.
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 05 March 2006, 08:14 AM.
      I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

I think they're really funny and I don't think that makes me dumb. I think that people just have different types of humor. I can't stand a number of comedians who I know are really popular with other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe View Post
          I think they're really funny and I don't think that makes me dumb. I think that people just have different types of humor. I can't stand a number of comedians who I know are really popular with other people.
          same here there not funny not funny to me but i know others could die laughing
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

they are funny but they aren't laugh out loud funny, at best they make me smile, or make a "hm!" noise
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              chuck norris DOES get chuck noris jokes

sorry,had to be done
              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
              sigpic

Comment

Who?
                sigpic

Comment

Sometimes it takes a crowd of other people laughing to make me laugh.
                  When i die bury me face down so the
                  hole world can kiss my ass

Please click on these Dragon's for me once a day

Comment

Chuck Norris doesn't get Chuck Norris jokes.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

i don't get it.

so i just move on and pay attention to bigger and better things
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        i don't get it.

so i just move on and pay attention to bigger and better things
                        nothing is bigger or better than chuck!!

sigpic
                        EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                        -Liberty Prime

Comment

Chuck norris jokes are brilliant if well timed. A well timed and unexpected Chuck norris joke in a game can be priceless.
                          if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1 View Post
                            Chuck Norris is a bad arse. The jokes are impossible situations that Chuck Norris achieves with ease. If you've seen any Churck Norris movies and then put him in the situations of the jokes then it becomes funny. Requires imagination for it to work, but keep at it.
                            LMAO at needs imagination to work, kudos to you bruh

They are amazing feats that Chuck Norris just has to be able to do considering the ordeals he contends with on his many b rated movies. Pure fun requireing IMAGINATION, lol
                            "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
                            "Yes, I was there."
                            "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
                            "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
                            "No I was chus wondring"
                            "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm View Post
                              I know who Chuck Norris is, but the jokes arn't funny. Why are they so popular?
                              Yes you are and because he is a badarse, lol. No offense
                              "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
                              "Yes, I was there."
                              "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
                              "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
                              "No I was chus wondring"
                              "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Comment

Working...
                              X