Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE sign Pileggi on as full time for s.3...or at the VERY least part time!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella
    As for the actresses habits or tendencies, it shouldn't even be up for discussion.
    Well apparently you can discuss but not attack. Er...something like that anyway. I liked her she did what she was there to do and most people got that but alas some seem to think they are watching some other kind of serious scifi show.

I do like Mitch (big X-Files fan) but he does what he does well because we see little of him, kind of like with the X-Files. Besides until they sort out what the flip Beckett is there for they should not be thinking of adding yet again to the main cast list.

If SGA was really an ensemble I would say yes add him because none of the characters would be getting too much screen time but so far most are in agreement that SGA has too much McKay and Sheppard. Until that changes and we get a true ensemble show it would be a waste and wouldn't get him more screen time as far as I can see (again look at Paul McGillion).

Comment

Now, I think I agree with you there. I love Shep and McKay, but of late there has been an inordinate amount of them compared to the rest. I have noticed though that they've begun showing more of Weir, which given she's my favorite character, I don't mind in the least.

I just started this thread because I got a slight impression that Pileggi's contract seems to be on uncertain ground. First, they say 5 epi's. Then I hear 8. I haven't heard anything about him being in S.3...yet. I'd love to see an epi that for some reason he took over Shep's command because of Shep disobeying an order that resulted in him not saving lives. Between Shep and McKay, things just seem a little to squeaky clean of late. McKay might've screwed up earlier this season, but they've almost gotten to the point where that is just an afterthought. Teyla's part has been pretty good, but Ronin's character is just...there, doing nothing. I guess what I'm thinking is that with some of the full-timers floudering in their character's struggles, part-timers like Caldwell and Zelenka have been filling those gaps extremely well. That the relations b/t him, Weir and Shep help keep things dynamic.
      Last edited by Dannygirl; 08 March 2006, 07:55 PM.
      I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know!
      - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Comment

Originally posted by neth_dugan
        If anyone were going to be 'upped' to title character, I'd want it to be Zelenka. He's been there since season one, is loved by everyone and absolutely brilliant. The only physisist who can stand on two legs next to Rodney.
        Gotta agree with you, he is a great character. I heard he might be appearing on SG-1 sometime.

Comment

Yeah i agree to. I love Zelenka and it would be great to see him alot more oftne then we do now.
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            replace weir with that chick from inferno
            Chick?? Hmm, you mean the blonde scientist in the tight dress? Nah, she's been on two shows already and didn't improve either one as the producers figured she was there just to look good.

Weir is a lot better!

But as for the original topic, I like caldwell but he should remain as a recurring guest character. Making him a regular also would cost the show more, cutting back on budget but mostly, we don't want the Daedalus always hovering around Atlantis. Then our gang coudln't get into half as much trouble as they do, and Caldwell's people would be pulling their butts out of the proverbial fire every other episode.

Hmm, I can't object to seeing a little more of Lorne and Zelenka, or at the very least, every few episodes, and don't kill either of 'em off.

Comment

Working...
            X