No announcement yet.

Nightwalkers (605)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After such a big break from Stargate, this wasn't the best ep to come back to. Quite boring to be honest. I usually skip it.

No Jack and no Daniel makes it even worse.
    sigpic

Comment

This episode was kind of cool. I know most find it boring. But Symbiote clones, a spaceship, NID, lots of stuff to think about for me.
      I miss Jack. I hope RDA is back from vacation soon.
      Good ending: "Let's get some lunch",

Comment

Wormhole physics, motorcycle riding and lock picking.

An Earth episode which is fun to watch. But did they really have to be dressed up as the MIB's?
        The premise of the episode, of cloned goa'uld is actually a nice idea to work with, and the story is pretty okay. But I can't say I had this wow-factor when watching.

It's also the one where Jonas dips an onion ring in his, I presume, chocolate milkshake. Seriously?! That's about as good as fishfingers and custard.
        And he's an observer, who remembers just about everything he reads or sees I reckon.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          And he's an observer, who remembers just about everything he reads or sees I reckon.
          His full name is Jonas Sherlock Quinn. Didn't he mention that? I enjoyed the Quinn performance.

Comment

And he's keeping his magnifying glass in his jacket pocket...

Comment

I liked this one. The episode was a nice change of pace from the average episode. I think the smaller team was a bonus to the episode giving everyone more time to act.

Comment

Good scene in the restaurant, Carter and Quinn talking about traditional American food and clogged arteries - great.
                Small team but a good one and a new topic - cloning of symbionts.
                CARPE DIEM
                ANJA

Comment

I have to admit, I did try dipping the onion-ring in a milkshake. Quinn has odd taste.

Comment

Well, I like cheese and jam, some kids I know eat salami and chocolate-nut-spreading - why not onion-ring in milkshake? Perhaps it was banana milkshake - they kind of go together well!!!
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

I have to admit, I did try dipping the onion-ring in a milkshake. Quinn has odd taste.
                      I think that was supposed to be the point. He doesn't distance himself from American culture like Teal'c (well at least until later seasons) but he is still alien to our culture. (Okay technically my culture).
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                        Well, I like cheese and jam...
                        Cheese + jam and salami + jam is good.

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                        some kids I know eat salami and chocolate-nut-spreading...
                        Cheese and chocolate spread -- tasted it once, never again.

Comment

...dipping hot/warm french fries into ice cream is interesting sometimes.. but I think you have to find the right fries and the right ice cream.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Some humour here - I LIKE that!!!!!
                            CARPE DIEM
                            ANJA

Comment

This one felt like an X-Files episode, especially with the phonecall at the start. Kind of creepy.

I felt kind of bad for Teal'c and Jonas in that stupid bar, I hope they had a more enjoyable time on Earth later!

Comment

This was an okay episode, and it had a good premise. Sort of a B movie feel to it.

Jonas has awesome observation skills, and Carter thought fast when they were coming to get her,

Comment

Working...
                                X