No announcement yet.

Nightwalkers (605)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well they were all clones so there was no naquadah in their blood. it's that which teal'c and sam can detect. it's also why the goauld can detect that sam was once host to jolinar, because of the leftover protein marker and naquadah in her blood.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

love this episode, kinda have a x-files feeling! didn't miss o'neill either... rulez!!!
      sigpic

Comment

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

It's hard to believe that the NID could get approval to watch as an entire town was taken over by Goa'uld symbiotes. I mean you would think that the NID would be affraid of some kind of leek or something. For example what if just one of those symbiotes found it's way into a river that led away from the town and into an area where the NID weren't watching. A Goa'uld out on the loose could cause all sorts of unforeseeable problems.
          sigpic

Comment

If a goa'uld immediately gets teh memories of its host why does the one in Carter not know she took the drug that would kill it and tell them or do something about it??
            "Wøøf!"

Comment

not enough time to process it

Comment

i thought it took at least 10 mins or something like that for the serum to take effect
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

this was a wicked episode .

Comment

Indeed
                    "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                      If a goa'uld immediately gets teh memories of its host why does the one in Carter not know she took the drug that would kill it and tell them or do something about it??
                      It was very young/not a fully mature larva. (Hence the reason the Goa'uld could only take over when the townspeople were asleep.) Carter was unconscious. By the time it had "connected" everything it needed to, it was too late.

suse
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.
                      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                        i thought it took at least 10 mins or something like that for the serum to take effect
                        It was already in her system, ready to work, it didn't have to be "processed" by her body.

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

this episode that was ok
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                            this episode that was ok
                            i personally enjoyed it more than just "ok" i thought it was a cool storyline the only thing i am disappointed in is not seeing that ship in action

Comment

i would have liked that to it was ok because i found it a tiny bit boring
                              sigpic

Comment

Well this episode looked very much like an old X-files episode.

Nothing wrong with that , but it was far away from what I expect to see in a Stargate SG episode.

Good to see Sam in charge but without Jack it was a bit boring.

Still it was a good episode but not my favourite.

Rating: 6 / 10

Comment

Working...
                                X