Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we going to be seeing the asgard in that battle when the ori followers come through the supergate?

Comment

yes, indeed we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
        yes, indeed we are.
        And I can't fraking wait. Seeing the Asgard do battle right alongside our ships is going to be something very special. Even though we may get our collective butts handed to us.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That is very true our collective muscle prolly wont be able to handle the advanced ori ships. Yet if our ships go out, then there is no better way of doing it in style with the asgard! GOSH i love those lil buggers

Comment

Tee The Black Knight.
            Monty Python and the Holy Grail anyone ????
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              Tee The Black Knight.
              Monty Python and the Holy Grail anyone ????
              'Tis but a flesh wound!
              "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
              - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

I can't for this battle scene in Camelot. At last a real battle between earth's ships and the evil guys WITH THE ASGARD. No matter how it works out, it is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well........ I guess I don't have to wonder anymore................

Comment

Too bad SG-1 seems to end up on so many planets that are in the generic "medieval" time period. They all look pretty much the same and are pretty interchangeable. When you've seen one of these villages.....

Comment

Working...
                    X