Frozen (604)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ascended Jonas View Post
    I'm starting to ponder if I should write a totally non-canon fanfiction about a deascended Ancient in modern times. Discovering evidence that the Ancients are somehow descended from modern humans an example is that he discovers same Neanderthals genes in modern human and the Ancients population.
    Should have started already...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Should have started already...
      Thank you for the encouragement! If I write this fanfiction my non-canon headcanon is that the Alterans are descended from time traveling humans from earth back in time some + 50 millions of years ago across the galaxies.
      What do you think about that premise? that the de-ascended Ancient discovers some intriguing clues that the Ancients/Alterans are somehow descended from modern humans.

Comment

It would be full circle... and also, better have an excellent timeline of that head-canon cause time is wibbly-wobbly.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          It would be full circle... and also, better have an excellent timeline of that head-canon cause time is wibbly-wobbly.
          Currently I'm brainstorming that timeline and trying to answer some questions that rises from that timeline like how to get the original humans communicating in Latin it would be a nice twist of the Ancient language was Latin and later inspired Latin on earth.

And how the Alterans manged to not know that they are descendent from humans from Earth considering they's extensive database and how they got to believe that they evolved on Celestis.

Comment

The idea behind Ayiana was such a good idea and i applaud the actress for the depth the was able to give the character given the few words she had to speak. At first i didn't like that she dies at the end of the episode but it does send a strong message to the audience that even the mighty Alterans/Ancients were vulnerable/their technology couldn't save them from everything (something also stated in Window of Opportunity). This episode really set up a lot of the backstory for the Ancients (they lived on Earth, had advanced abilities, were super smart/learned fast, suffered from a plague). If you are re-watching the episode it helps the viewer to put the whole Ancient arc in perspective and one can see how/why the Ancients started looking into ascension/living without a physical body.

Comment

sg1-vei-bluray-season-6.jpg

LeeLoo.jpg

Ayiana gave off some major "Leeloo Dallas" vibes.

Comment

Working...
              X