Frozen (604)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Probabily cause she got frozen when atlantis left and that massive snow storm flew out from the pedistal area.

Never understood why she was left behind. You see her in The Rising in SGA S1 when Atlantis leaves Earth . She did seem upset but I don't think her soul mate left her to freeze .

Comment

Maybe she was left behind to run the outpost, but they did not realise the 'snow wave' would bury her.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Maybe she was left behind to run the outpost, but they did not realise the 'snow wave' would bury her.
        I agree she was probably left behind to be some sort of caretaker and she contracted the plague later on (because we have no idea if she was frozen from the ice wave created by Atlantis departure or if it happened a little later, or even if she purposefully did it herself, afterall they were the ancients and if it happened to her accidentally how was she able to revive after unfreezing unless she enacted some sort of stasis like thing to keep her from dieing completely?

The guy glaring at her, i think because he wanted her to leave and she wouldnt because she wanted to stay to take care of the outpost or she did have the plague. And In the Atlantis s1 official companion it does say that aiyanna is the girl in rising

I like Jonas, and though I would prefer Daniel for character purposes, and though they are both eye candy I have a soft spot for cutie Jonas and his rather attractive rear end

Oh yeah, saw the pineapple is it like a graphics thing or a real one???
        Last edited by Chezlee; 20 January 2008, 12:47 PM.
        BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate View Post
          Did anyone notice the pineapple that was sitting on the cargo crate in the first scene?
          I loved that. I was like wtf is a pineapple doing in Antarctica...outside!?

~P014K

Comment

The first look at the humans who evolved into ascended beings that we call the Ancients. I do have some questions about how she survived the cryogenic freeze for so many years. I know that the ancients especially evolved ones such as Ayianna could probably stay alive longer than a normal human. However, I got the feeling that she was in there from around the time the ancients left for Pegasus. Does anybody have any theories of when she was frozen and how she survived for so long?
            sigpic

Comment

Did anyone notice the huge product advertisement for NorthFace in this episode? It was like WOW in your face. You couldn't go for a minute without four or five NorthFace logos flashing on the screen. I thought it was kinda cool since i'm a bit of a NorthFace fan and have a few products, but it was also a bit distracting. Do you think they went too far? Was there some sort of deal they signed with NorthFace? I see the crew wearing it all the time behind the sceens. How many fans do you think have been tempted to buy NorthFace after watching this or how many actually have? I dunno, Jonas in a NorthFace jacket looks really tempting. They all looked pretty cool. I wonder if this was Northface's new fall line for 2001 or whenever this ep played. Just wondering, great ep anyway.
              TwiceBorn

Comment

Originally posted by TwiceBorn View Post
                Did anyone notice the huge product advertisement for NorthFace in this episode? It was like WOW in your face. You couldn't go for a minute without four or five NorthFace logos flashing on the screen. I thought it was kinda cool since i'm a bit of a NorthFace fan and have a few products, but it was also a bit distracting. Do you think they went too far? Was there some sort of deal they signed with NorthFace? I see the crew wearing it all the time behind the sceens. How many fans do you think have been tempted to buy NorthFace after watching this or how many actually have? I dunno, Jonas in a NorthFace jacket looks really tempting. They all looked pretty cool. I wonder if this was Northface's new fall line for 2001 or whenever this ep played. Just wondering, great ep anyway.
                i didn't notice because i generally don't notice brands of things, but it is a great episode regardless

Comment

Originally posted by TwiceBorn View Post
                  Did anyone notice the huge product advertisement for NorthFace in this episode?
                  I noticed that but I don't think it's too 'hard-sell'. If SG1 are not wearing uniforms it is normal to have logos on their civilian clothes, and this time it happens to be the NF jackets.

And for Jack's choice of blending with a symbiote, I wonder how long did he live as a Tokra before the symbiote leave him and what would his life would be living as a Tokra and with the Tokra.
                  sigpic
                  Sign by me

Comment

The end was a little dramatic,don't you think?

Comment

this is a fantastic episode and one i have watched a few times i liked sg1 the scientists and the frozen women in this episode (sorry i have forgotten her name)
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree. It even had a "Luke is lost with his Tantan" feel to it..

- Why SciFi when you can have SciFun? -

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                          And for Jack's choice of blending with a symbiote, I wonder how long did he live as a Tokra before the symbiote leave him and what would his life would be living as a Tokra and with the Tokra.
                          I noticed that there is never a situation since this story that comes up in which Jack or Sam are in a position to detect the presence of a hidden goa'uld or use goa'uld technology like the healing device. In theory Jack should now be able to do these things just like Sam can since they both have been blended with a sumbiote.
                          Last edited by Detritus; 22 April 2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode!

We start to learn more about the ancients.
                            Ayiana I really liked her, I wish we could see more of her later.

And poor Jack, he really hate snakes.....

Rating : 7 / 10

Comment

lol fantastic episode it was great that we found out about the ancients
                              sigpic

Comment

This episode shows clearly who Jonas is replacing by the fact Jonas has started to go down Daniels path of dating which involves the girl dying. Unlucky.
                                Some say that he has only one ear.
                                And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                                All we know is he's called
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X