• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frozen (604)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SIX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 604

A team of scientists uncover a woman frozen in Antarctica, where the second Stargate was found. SG-1 investigates, and is infected with a mysterious disease.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:59 PM.

I was so hoping that she would ahve lived!! But now that Atlantis is coming, I hope to see some interesting aspects about these people.

Comment

Yeah.. It'd be nice to finally get an official story of what went on, rather than the speculation and theories.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

No kidding. I love a good debat just as much as anyone else, but TPTB need to release some more intel this year!!

Comment

This was a surprisingly good episode. Ayiana was an intriguing discovery, shame she wasn't around for long though!

Haha, Jack saying how he forgot to tape The Simpsons.....ooh, and the deleted scenes on the Directors Series on the DVD. They are funny
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
            ooh, and the deleted scenes on the Directors Series on the DVD. They are funny
            Yes those were very funny I was LMAO when I watched them.

Overall I thought the episode was ok.
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Plus they managed to create a reason to put a snake in Jack.
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

This episode gives you many clues for what's been going on the past million years; you just have to know that you have to look for clues.

When I watched this episode for the first time, I considered it to be one of the worst eps. I really did not like it. Especially since this ep is not really funny, doesn't really tell a story, and I had a real problem with the Darwin's-theory-of-evolution-is-wrong bit.

The audio commentary really helped, and they even give you more clues of what's to come in Lost City. I like the ep more each time I watch it, especially with the knowledge of S7. I hope that there are still many hints in the ep that I have missed and will probably notice only after watching Atlantis or S8.
                No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

I enjoyed it. I liked how they had Jonas trying to communicate with her, and her response. At the time though, when the idea of an Ancient was sketchy, I thought Aiyanna was a bit...strange.
                  Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                  Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                  Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                  Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                  Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                  Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                  Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

You are right, it gives you a lot of info on the Ancients and about what may have possible happened. Cool stuff
                    __

__

Comment

We got a better idea of the Ancients... they have a connection to humans.

Comment

Yeah, and they're around 100 million years old
                        __

__

Comment

Was the disease she had from the Wraith?

Comment

Most likely.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                              We got a better idea of the Ancients... they have a connection to humans.
                              Actually it's the other way around. We have a connection to the Ancients.

Comment

Working...
                              X