This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Story! Everyone reply!

SG1 walked through the gate and at first the planet appeared to be normal. Then Danial saw something that shocked him! He saw................

(Everyone please reply to keep this story going make it interesting and every reply has to left open for someone else to add to the story)
    I dunno what to put in here now..

an Unas wearing a tutu and doing ballet, the Unas stopped and waved at SG1, saying (in Unas of course)....

Note: If you want a serious one then I may as well leave now
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

"Look behind you!" Daniel, being the only one who understands, turns around and sees...

Comment

Jonas, the not-so-mighty-Quinn, looking sheepish and apologising for ...
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Smashing the DHD on a kasa binge, but he had a plan.....

Comment

to retrieve a ship somewhere on the planet so they could leave, but first they needed to...

Comment

Grab some brew-dogs and....

Comment

a burger from a stand run by...
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

a race of very very weird
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Get to the other side of the world where the spaceport was. They did so by...
                    http://www.alteranancients.com/
                    http://www.stargateworldswiki.com/

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. (Adam Savage - Mythbusters.)

Comment

Jet powered monkey navigated hovercraft....when they arrived they......
                      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

wiped the monkey's mind before proceding to a docking port where they hoped to find...

Comment

A prior powered rocket sled. Which they hoped would take them as far as...

Comment

Has a starbucks that hasn't banned Daniel from coming back, but the Prior Power Rocket Sled didn't have enough power for that, so, Sam decided to....
                            There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

throw her pet furling to the Prior that powered the sled, and he used it to build a little more power but when they got to the Starbucks...

Comment

Working...
                              X