This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro: SPARKY/SPANKY Spoilers welcome

This thread was inspired by Lady Bozi's idea since many Spanky fans also enjoy Sparky and most Sparky fans at least have given a passing thought to Teyla and Ronon. This thread is to bring these pairings together since it is obvious to people like me and my sister they can go hand in hand.

Something that I have always noticed is that many Shweir fans are afraid to ship Teyla/Dex because they feel the pairing was made just to get Teyla out of the way so John can be with Elizabeth, I have always wanted to show that this belief is not the case but that many Spanky shippers saw a chemistry between Teyla and Ronon.

Another thing that has been talked about on the Teyla/Ronon thread is that many shippers there also ship Sparky, this way I figure we can show how wonderful these two pairings are together and apart. Just so we can discuss why the TPTB should bring both of these couples together.

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

LOL..yes yes I know..Im Brilliant Nerwen! LOL.. Okay... Teyla and John were the original plan..yes.. but um..didnt Work soorryy... Liz and John =way more chemistry... Teyla Ronon.. hello... @_@ I mean to some people maybe Spanky started out as a "Get Teyla out of the way" ship with ROnon thing..but a lot of people see Chemistry between the two and really do want them together..Im sure that even the people who started out "lets get rid of TEy Hook her up wit ROnon" thing..must have noticed that it was wayyy more then that. Me and My partner in crime Alimoe Call Spanky Sparky the Marble SHip Cake! Because Sparky is the light part: Fluffy N sweet Spanky is the dark side: Intese..hot! LOL..I know Crazy...lol
    Last edited by LadyBozi; 28 February 2006, 06:58 PM.

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

eee I love the idea of this thread!! Will keep posting and all!

Comment

Yes... We must Unite! LOL...

Comment

This Thread is a good idea. Finaly we Shweir and Spanky fans can unite.

I am a HUGE sparky fan, and I started to get into a Spanky when I saw Teyla and Ronon in The Runner. Most people know my story of how I became a Sparky fan, but hey new thread so i can repeat it.

I saw Rising I and II, and I saw a teeney weeney bit of chemistry between John and Teyla *shudders* but when 38 Minutes rolled around, I started to wonder...does he actually care about Elizabeth? My sister- who loves Teyla- said I was nuts, but I still wondered. Then The Storm and The Eye premeired and I fell for Shweir hard. I said that it was John and Elizabeth, and Teyla needed someone else. My sister said she was a Sheyla fan, and I feared that a shipper war was in the near future. I will always be thankful for The Runner. When Teyla and Ronon met I wondered about the chemistry, and I had no idea that my sister was doing the same thing. After Duet, my sister turned to me and said, "Okay, the pairings are going to be Shweir and Teyla/Ronon, you win." I squealed with joy because I saw that these two couples fit together perfectly.

Sparky is the odd couple. They have don't have a lot in common, but yet they are drawn the each other. You see the way they look at each other and you know they care. ELizabeth overworks herself, and JOhn helps her out. John can be a bit stubborn and Elizabeth teaches him patience. They learn so much from each other that it just had to be love.

Spanky is the opposite. Teyla and Ronon have a lot in common. Both are from Pegasus, both are warriors and they both have a natural chemistry around each other. Ronon has been on his own for seven years, and has gone a bit wild because of that. Teyla is the picture of calmness, and is trying to change him. Oh and in Michael, hello the guy jumped through an empty Stargate, if that doesn't scream love then I don't know what does.

In the end, Sparky and Spanky work perfectly. They are nto there to free Teyla for Ronon, or Elizabeth for John, they make a great team. Both pariings have their moments, and those moments always help the other pairing. Three cheers for Spanky and Sparky!!!

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

I'm already Sparky/Spanky!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinuviel Undomiel
              Oh and in Michael, hello the guy jumped through an empty Stargate, if that doesn't scream love then I don't know what does.
              LOL..it screamed LOVE and ROnon screamed out "TEYLA!" When we jumped through..it was hard to make out.but Captions dont lie! LOL

Me..I saw Shep and Teyla at first..because...well..there they are..it said "SHeps love interest" soo I was like okay.. but when I saw Sheppard and WEir interacting..I was like.. Hmm..this might work too! Lol..and after the hug..it was Shep and Weir..but..it wasnt until RUNNER that I became a major "SQUEE look at the cute couple" lol... However; I've learned to Love BOTH Of the SHips through out the Second Season..both have grown..and now I SQUUEE when I see Sparky moments! <--LovelyNess Imma Sparking Spanker! LOL

Comment

Well... I thought Ronon would be cool for Teyla when I saw him on TV commercial before season started... I knew this ship would happen, LOL! I also did not see Sheyla..at all... so i thought Ronon would be good guy for Teyla.. cause she needed one! I never saw Ford/Teyla anyway

Comment

I saw Ford more as a little brother.. :/ Ooh here is a Sig I made of the two ships a while back..thought I share with you guys!LoL To jump start the thread!

Comment

I am also SOO making a double-shippy sig! I just have to get more spanky pictures... I kick myself for not having any!!!

Comment

People..let the Pics flowww lol

Comment

M'kay haven't seen any of season2 AT ALL... but from all the spoilers, caps and various vids I'm all about the Spanky and Sparky. Soooo I'm so looking forward to the s2 DVD set *squee* Plus it's cool that they beat the crap outta each other and then SMILE about it. SMOKIN'!!!

My new motto: "Spanky meet Sparky. And they lived happilyeverafter in my shipdom."
                        ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
                          My new motto: "Spanky meet Sparky. And they lived happilyeverafter in my shipdom."
                          YOU HAVE BEEN SPANKED BABY!!

*cough* that's my new motto.
                          Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

hehe Spanky and Sparky are as obvious as daylight...

Comment

LOL.. yup I Be Spanking all day.. but we gotta double team ppl.. When I spank I make sure I see Sparks..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X