• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 minutes 34 seconds
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

It's always nice to see Jacob in an episode. It's been so long since I watched this one that I remembered very little of it; it was as close to watching a new episode of Stargate: SG=1 as I expect to get.

I like the opening mystery as to why a Goa'uld vessel would be abandoned so close to Earth.

I also think that they did a good job with Jonas on his first mission; I suppose this must pick up immediately after the end of the previous episode. His wonder is nice to watch now, although it irritated me a bit the first time around, as did the way he talked about reading all of the mission reports. Mitchell had soured me on the latter. I also think that RDA did well showing Jack's adjustment to having Jonas on the team. He accepted him, as an alternative to having a Russian officer on SG-1, but I think that, as of the beginning of the episode, his first preference would have been to remain a three-person team with himself, Sam and Teal'c.

It's almost bizarre to think that, just a few years after the SGC were trying to see what could be salvaged from a Goa'uld vessel, Earth would have faster, more powerful vessels at its disposal.

It was more than a little predictable that, having been left behind, Jonas would end up playing a crucial role in saving the day, but it was to be expected, and Corin Nemec did really well. The scenes with Jonas and Teal'c were great.

There was a nice amount of suspense in this episode, which I enjoy. I also think that it was good as a team episode; it may have been Jonas' first mission, and he got his heroic moments, but all four members of the team had a vital role to play. I think that this is very important.

I love the glider escape, and Jack's line about all members of SG-1 being present and accounted for was sweet.

Another Excellent.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Puzzle: 10:34

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
          He accepted him, as an alternative to having a Russian officer on SG-1, but I think that, as of the beginning of the episode, his first preference would have been to remain a three-person team with himself, Sam and Teal'c.
          That's just a rumor.
          You ask Jack, he'll deny it ever happened that way.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            5 minutes 34 seconds
            And I'm 5 seconds faster than this.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I wonder how many ladies went gaga over O'Neill and Quinn in wet t-shirts.

Comment

I wonder if that was Sam or Amanda stifling a chuckle when O'Neill mentioned shrinkage.

Comment

Working...
                X