Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis is cool as hell.

Comment

Really. i wanna see more Davis in the future.....
      sigpic

Comment

He seems to know his stuff, so it wouldn't be a negative thing to have him in Season 8. I believe he'll be in atleast one ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
          Really. i wanna see more Davis in the future.....
          Didn't he quit after season 6? It would be good to bring him back. To tell you the truth, the SGC no longer really keeps in contact with the Pentagon since he left.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

he's in a season 8 episode I believe... atleast one.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
              he's in a season 8 episode I believe... atleast one.
              Thats just a rumor isn't it?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                Thats just a rumor isn't it?
                I can't remember, hence the "I believe" :O

Comment

Google is our friend:

"After being available exclusively for a week to his fan club members, the Colin Cunningham Fan Club has now released a special "on set" diary Colin wrote during his recent guest starring appearance on the Season 8 episode of SG-1, "Zero Hour..."

Comment

Cool.
                    sigpic

Comment

Descent is one of my favorites as well. Good mix of action/story/fun/Jacob/Davis/Ninjas! Colin Cunningham has a diary about the filming of that episode on his fan site.

I'm hoping this season will see Davis through the Gate, but who knows? If you know, DON'T spoil it for me!
                      Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                      O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                      - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                      - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                      once done, cannot be undone...
                      brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Him and Jonas need to come back. ASAP!

Comment

The scene in the Death Gliders was cool

Comment

It's weird that Anubis had ninjas... maybe they were taken from Yu's army.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthro Girl
                              Colin Cunningham has a diary about the filming of that episode on his fan site.
                              Anthro Girl, thanks for the link.

"My line is 'What´s the problem?' Which is kind of funny, cause it´s pretty obvious that the problem is that the door won´t open." Heh.

And the episode in itself, I really like. Jonas´ little smile at Teal'c at the beginning, and the 'alien conspiracy' talk, was great. Actually, all the scenes between Jonas and Teal'c were great.

Two of my favorite lines in this episode are both from Jack:

"Tell him I take back everything I was thinking while I was under water."

*gestures towards the 'Tablet-Thing-That´s-Supposed-To-Be-Thor'* "Sure you´ve got *all* of him in there? He's a smart guy, you know."

And did I, for once, spot a cameo by Peter DeLuise? Blue jumpsuit-guy? Yay for me, if that´s the case.
                              Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                                It's weird that Anubis had ninjas... maybe they were taken from Yu's army.

Yu doesn't have ninjas, he has normal jeffa ho follow him around. In a interview, someone said that they were created just for Anubis.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X