This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smartest Asgard or Tollan

I believe Asgard but it seems like the Tollan are advanced too.
    Who is More Tec evolved Asgard or Tollan?
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

The Tollans were not even smart enough to avoid being wiped out by the Goa'uld. Might've been smarter if they wasn't so arrogant.
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Asgard, by about mmmmmmmm million light years
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Note : In the episode Hundred Days, Carter said that the Tollan can get a ship to O'Neil's position in the same galaxy in a year, while the Asgard are jumping between galaxies in seconds in Natural Selection
        Spoiler:

Comment

Asgard, hands down. They've had far longer to develop it anyway whereas the Tollan are branched off from the Ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
            Asgard, hands down. They've had far longer to develop it anyway whereas the Tollan are branched off from the Ancients.

Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't the Tollan part of Earth's 2nd evolution?

Comment

Originally posted by npattis
              Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't the Tollan part of Earth's 2nd evolution?
              ACtually, we don't know anything about the origins of the Tollans. Most probably, they're part of the 2nd evolution, meaning the same as us.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                ACtually, we don't know anything about the origins of the Tollans. Most probably, they're part of the 2nd evolution, meaning the same as us.
                Along those lines... does anyone know the origins of the Asgard yet?

Comment

The asgard are more advanced
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                    The Tollans were not even smart enough to avoid being wiped out by the Goa'uld. Might've been smarter if they wasn't so arrogant.
                    Took the words righ tfrom my mouth. Well....close enough anyway.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Since the Tollans have been wiped out of the universe and the Asgards are still around, I guess the Asgards

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                        Along those lines... does anyone know the origins of the Asgard yet?
                        I think nobody knows. My theories are they are the Ancients creation in their galaxy before the Ancients left or they are indigenous to that galaxy.

As for who's smarter, I'd say the Asgard.
                        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                        Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Asgard, the tollan even needed the help of the nox to build a stargate. I doubt that the asgard would need help to do so.
                          Besides, dead people are not smart, they are compost

Comment

the asgard are smarter tollans got the crap kicked out of them by the goauld

Comment

I'd have to go with the Asgard on this one. They had way more weapons technology than the Tollan ever did, and their ships are more advanced. Also, they're still around.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X