Hide And Seek (103)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mio, thats awesome! Good Job!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

If print screen worked on directx-type thingys this would be soooo much easier. but NOOOO.... <g> Gotta convert it over to another format, blegh.
      sigpic

Comment

I personaly don't like the Theme Music of Atlatis and I think the EDITING of the Intro is extreamly BAD. It's not inspiring Music or a well paced Slideshow, not like SG-1's (both incarnations)

IMO of course.

Comment

Personally, I'm just as glad that the theme/opener isn't a knock-off of SG-1. The show is SUPPOSED to be different and I'm glad to see it exercising that right.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was a little to mellow for the premiere but they notched it up just that little bit that made it better for an opening theme for the show. I like it.
            sigpic

Comment

should seriously consider upping the amount of space we get to upload files
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

It was odd that SG1 and SGA both had similar themes.. the ascended beings. I that it was pretty cool in a way, but wished it to be different, kinda got old watching 2 different casts play out the same game. The even ended the same way, w/ the ascended beings going through the gate.

Despite my above gripe, I am really starting to enjoy the Atlantis cast, i was hesitant at first, now its starting to sink in.

Viewing this episode by itself (without taking the sg1 episode in mind), I thought it was really cool, tayla was a strong leader for her people when she explained the "shadow is scared of fire". I thought that was cool.

McKay, OMG, you gotta love him. I was really worried the O'Neal sense of humor would be lost in SGA, now I realize we have McKay.

So Weir can understand spoken ancient, and McKay can read it, we are starting to make some headway eh?

Looking forward to next episode =D

Comment

Thanks Mio!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I posted a clean version of the PoO in the PoO thread.

Anyway, back to the episode....I like McKay
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes McKay was excellent in this episode, very funny!!

Comment

Something kinda puzzles me about tonight's episode: was it suggesting that the Ancients had learned how to "ascend" by studying other sentient beings? Specifically, did they trap that "black cloud" just so that they could experiment on it/him? Somehow that clashes with the enlightened benevolence they seemed to have projected heretofore.

On a side note, McKay is kinda growing on me but Weir is starting to wear -- can't put my fingers on why, though.
                        In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

I love how it fell off when Weir suggested he activate the device
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                            I love how it fell off when Weir suggested he activate the device
                            That was classic =)

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume
                              Something kinda puzzles me about tonight's episode: was it suggesting that the Ancients had learned how to "ascend" by studying other sentient beings? Specifically, did they trap that "black cloud" just so that they could experiment on it/him? Somehow that clashes with the enlightened benevolence they seemed to have projected heretofore.
                              In the scene where they found the lab, I thought McKay said "studying a sentient". But on further thought of the conversation, I realized he said "studying ascension". He's Canadian. I don't recall anyone saying it was sentient; McKay made several references to how "stupid" the creature was and was only looking for food, though it clearly had an understanding of "fool me once, etc."
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                In the scene where they found the lab, I thought McKay said "studying a sentient". But on further thought of the conversation, I realized he said "studying ascension". He's Canadian. I don't recall anyone saying it was sentient; McKay made several references to how "stupid" the creature was and was only looking for food, though it clearly had an understanding of "fool me once, etc."
                                Right, I thought he said "ascension" instead of "a sentient" as well. Still, no matter how "stupid" the creature was, he/it was clearly a sentient being. It surprised me a little that the Ancients would treat the creature like we do a lab rat. But I am actually quite happy if the Ancients turn out to be not quite as "nice" as they have appeared thus far. Makes them more interesting.
                                In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X