No announcement yet.

Lockdown (803)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a polar bear came along and he possessed it and went about his business until he found a better "host"? Strangely enough i have seen this episode numerous times and its not one thats sticks in my mind much.I watched it the other night and it was amusing but not up there with any of my favourite meaningful episodes.Cheers

ps: Jelgate you got a link to your reviews or can i just find them via your profile?
    O'Neill: So, what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

No and no sadly I did not see the need to archive my reviews during the GW rewatch
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I liked this one. But how did Anubis get off that ice planet?

Comment

Magic.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I liked the episode but thought it got a little confusing towards the end. There was easy way out for Anubis. He could have went to the surface possessed anybody and then built himself a stargate like Sam's ascended boyfriend did after he became human. Or he could have just hung out for a couple of years for the right moment. The guy is thousands of years old whats a couple more years for him. Guess that would have been boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
              I liked the episode but thought it got a little confusing towards the end. There was easy way out for Anubis. He could have went to the surface possessed anybody and then built himself a stargate like Sam's ascended boyfriend did after he became human. Or he could have just hung out for a couple of years for the right moment. The guy is thousands of years old whats a couple more years for him. Guess that would have been boring.
              Except Anubis didn't have a toaster or a credit card!
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Eager russian colonel told down coldly - not nice but good enough. Creepy dark cloud invading people and a 'brave' Russian in the end.
                Maybe the stargate on the iceplanet had a DHD - it did function.
                CARPE DIEM
                ANJA

Comment

LOL @ Lockdown -- who knew an episode dealing with being locked up inside the SGC could be this funny.

From Daniel's "Who shot me?" and Teal'c and Sam giving this little glances in O'Neill's direction, to O'Neill suggesting to the mess hall staff they should make fries instead of mash if the Yukon's aren't good for the latter.

And in between all the banter, there's Anubis' floating about causing all sorts of mayhem, and General O'Neill trying to figure out how to run the SGC.

How would you rate SG-1's "Lockdown?"

Excellent

Good
                  Fair
                  Poor
                  Terrible

----------------EDIT-------------------

3-episode quiz: Lockdown, Zero Hour & Icon

Jigsaw puzzle: Lockdown
                  Last edited by Falcon Horus; 16 August 2019, 12:21 PM. Reason: Adding quiz & jigsaw
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Its been done before. Just feels like we are just repeating old stories. The only really interesting thing is that apparently Anubis can inhabit bodies. This episode will forever bug me that it doesn't explain how Anubis escaped the frozen planet. A poor with 5:53
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

10:42
                      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        This episode will forever bug me that it doesn't explain how Anubis escaped the frozen planet.
                        Some poor sod arriving and there he went... He did need a body to be able to interact with solid objects so he would need an actual body to do that.

Comment

10:03 -- in line with my times....

Comment

Even when whole episode was at base, it was really thrilling and interesting. I can not say that it was not a predictible but I enjoyed it.
                            I didn't like so much the new doctor. She was just a person. Janet was missing.
                            The last part with a snowy planet was brilliant

Comment

I really love this episode. It was interesting how Anubis hopped from person to person, and how a very honorable Russian saved the day. You can tell the O’Neill doesn’t really want to replaced on SG1, nor do the other members really.

10:04

Comment

Working...
                              X