Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown (803)

Stargate Lockdown (803)

Visit the Episode GuideDISCUSS ...
    LOCKDOWN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 803

The S.G.C. is put under quarantine after a mysterious infection leaves a Russian officer in the infirmary -- but the disease may not be a disease at all.

Visit the Episode Guide >>
    Last edited by Darren; January 24th, 2007 at 06:44 PM.

Default Re: Lockdown (803)

Okay, my first impressions...

1) Hey! We get the "Daniel goes crazy" ep of the season over with early.

2) Loved the "Who shot me?" eye nudge thing. ROFL!

3) Spoilers for Heroes 2....
    Could we please get the Asgard to resurrect Janet and get rid of Dr. No Personality? Pretty please?

4) What's with the frelling KS.... planet designation?? Don't all planets start with P (except that screwy one in "Bane" and the moon in "Prodigy"). It's been eight years people, we should all have this down by now. And damn my cable for having a spaz attack at the very end and missing Jack's comment. Will have to re-TiVo at 11.

5) I've given it two weeks, and I still don't like Sam's hair much. Or Teal'c's for that matter. Meh.

6) Did Daniel seem a little hyper? Me thinks he needs to cut back on the caffeine.

7) Too bad about the Russian guy. I kinda liked him. Jack seemed a little harsh to him in their first meeting, but since he was actually Anubis I guess I'm okay with it.

8) Oh, and about that, I totally didn't see that coming. Wow, for once I wasn't spoiled for the main plot point.

9) So what happened to Camulus? No sign of him this week. Guess he was in a holding cell or something. Kinda like where was Jonus in "Revelations"? You know he's around, but it's odd that no one mentions it.

As I said, gotta rewatch it for where the cable went wacko. But all in all, a good ep.

Edit: Okay, it wasn't *just* my cable but something wrong with Sci Fi, according to the posts in the General Discussion board. Well, hopefully the 11 o'clock showing will be spaz-free.
    Anyway I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?

Lockdown was very interesting, but good... they kept us guessing on what was happening till the very end.

Spoilers for Lost City Part 2...

For me, the Anubis twist was my favorite part of the episode. Seeing him without his force field was unnerving

I also didn't understand the planet destination at the end of the episode... *shrugs*

I'll assume spoilers are implied...

My biggest question is: Why the hell didn't they activate the iris??! It can stop stuff incoming, but a shield works both ways!

Spoilers...

Can Anubis go through the iris like he did through the wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilios
    Spoilers...

Can Anubis go through the iris like he did through the wall?
    If he were non-corporeal, he could, but I think Daniel or someone said he needed to be occupying a body to go through the gate... although why he should, I dunno. Oma never did...

Oh then nevermind, just thought it up...

I wish they would bring Dr Fraiser back too! During the ep I kept wondering why they killed her in the first place. I dont like this doctor, I dont think I'll get used to her either. I saw her and was like, oh Doc Fraiser is dead. I dont really like her voice. She looked familliar though, cant think of where I saw her before.

Why did the Russian guy decide to be hero? I dont get it.
    "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday
    http://www.cathairstudios.com/farsca...banner_one.jpg

DId anyone have the Ghostbusters theme running through their head while this was going?

Also, what happened to Patient Doctor Confidentiality(SP?)? I mean come on, that doctor was treating Vascofk and she just went and blabbed it to Sam, who blabbed it to Daniel, as he was dying! I understand if she told Jack(Brightman-->Jack), but come on..Sam!? She is an f-ing physasyst!
    http://meteorxl.com/images/Mach/RA2.jpg
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Lieutenant Colonel IWantToBelieve's Avatar

She was on Mysterious Ways. I think a lot has to do with how they did her make-up, Alisen Down is very pretty, but I think they overdid the hair/make-up, and didn't let any of her personality through.

I agree about Fraiser. I've been kind of miffed over that from the time the rumors got out. It was pointless to kill her off.
    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f125/IWantToBelieve2/sigpics/sigpicboys1.jpg

I like Alisen Down, but Dr. Brightman came across as very flat in this ep. I think the heavy makeup job was to make her look older 'cause Alisen is very young-looking. I'd have to go back and rewatch Fraiser's first ep, but I think she was at least allowed to express SOME personality traits...

Brightman needs some quirks. Something to humanize her.

Jack as general....mad paperwork. Hammond never had that many file folders.
    http://meteorxl.com/images/Mach/RA2.jpg
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Well, Hammond was probably good about keeping up with things like that. Plus, the transfer of power is still relatively new. Probably heaps and gobs of paperwork involved with that.

Loved the mention of the kitchen problems. They got the wrong potatoes! hehe

Chief Master Sergeant the adventurer's Avatar

"CHILLY!"

Hilarious.

Chief Master Sergeant the adventurer's Avatar

Oh thing bothing me, after how ONeil and Co. royaly skrewed Anubis. So you'd think when he took the Russian dude (with a Gun) he would have double tapped Jacks face, just to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMaat
    Well, Hammond was probably good about keeping up with things like that. Plus, the transfer of power is still relatively new. Probably heaps and gobs of paperwork involved with that.

Loved the mention of the kitchen problems. They got the wrong potatoes! hehe
    I bet Luke was absolutely livid. How can a man make general and not know anything about potato consistancy?

I can see Luke getting increasingly irritated with Jack this season- and not because of Carter! Or, not just because of her...

Jack better watch it or he'll be lucky to get crackers and water.

This episode didn't exactly enthrall me, which is something I rarely experience with SG-1. I think part of the problem was that I'm starting to get itchy to get offworld. LOL

Still, it had its moments. Loved the potato part. Loved the "Who shot me?" part. Loved wondering how young General Hammond from 1969 stayed so wonderfully fit and youthful all these years Entertained myself by trying to list exactly how many times and it what ways Sam has been possessed by something.

I wasn't anticipating the Anubis twist, and I also wasn't expecting that he'd overtaken Jack. At first I thought he might, in that corridor scene after he came out of Sam, but when they started the auto-detstruct I thought it was Jack trying to push Anubis into making a move again. I always enjoy when a plot twist surprises me, so... that was good.

Not sure about the new doctor, though I did recognize her from Mysterious Ways right off the bat. She did seem overly... professional, to use a euphamism, but I'm willing to give her a chance. We'll see what happens next week. I like her voice, though.

I still want to get offworld with the team, but Zero Hour looks interesting, too.
    "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tars/jonas.gif

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Lieutenant Colonel Elwe Singollo's Avatar

I don't mind either kind of episodes, off-world or on, i still like them But the new doctor was a bit, well all in previous posts said what i was thinking, so i won't repeat. Because of spoilers, i had a hint who the villian in the episode would be, but didn't know if was true, but yes, liked it

Quote Originally Posted by littlemigueljr
    I don't mind either kind of episodes, off-world or on, i still like them But the new doctor was a bit, well all in previous posts said what i was thinking, so i won't repeat. Because of spoilers, i had a hint who the villian in the episode would be, but didn't know if was true, but yes, liked it
    I don't mind on-world episodes either... though theres more action in off-world episodes...

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast