• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy crap(at least to me) spoilers Speculation

was just reading on gateworld for season 9 finale
    and

IVisiotext below

That we will loose one of our biggest allies in the finale.....
    Also read below that where the asgaurd will show up in the ep.
    This leads me to believe that possibly THOR will be toast????? But how can they kill a guy off who can be conintually downloaded in a new body??
    Only other person I can think of would be a possible Arthur reincarnation or the only other character I can think of would be bra'tec.

here is the actual text
    "Well, we're in the stretch-run scriptwise. We have a good sense of how both shows will end their seasons and what our finales will be. The back half of SG-1 sees the return of several old friends (and one not so old friend), the loss of an ally, and a major blow to Earth."

SPOILER TEXT ENDS

Also I read on there that its not definite for next year yet?!?!??!
    I thought season 10 had been picked up officially already??
    Last edited by sgafansam; 27 February 2006, 05:42 AM.
    jake o'niel ".......bite me"

Mythbusters....."I reject your reality and arbitrarily substitute it with my own"

well it don't say the season finale just the bak half of the season, in which case i think they mean
    Spoiler:
    the Sodan, as they've all bin wiped out

Comment

Yes but they
      Spoiler:
      [the sodan]
      were hardly an allie, more like a friendly aquaintance(sp) The Major blow to Earth was
      Spoiler:
      the Prommie in Ethon
      as for the allie... possibly
      Spoiler:
      Colonel Chekov (sp) who I assume will be killed in the destruction of the Korevev

And season 10 IS definate, but at the time of writing for that particular extract (correct me if i'm wrong but that is, I think, from Joe's blog) it was not definate.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

If season 10 wasn't a done deal, why are they already filming?
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          If season 10 wasn't a done deal, why are they already filming?
          It is a done deal, see my above post for explanation
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

No matter who they sacrifice, I have a feeling it will be a heckuva cliff hanger.

And then it's 4 months until season 10. *sigh*

Comment

season 10 is done, let's just hope there's a season 11 wit daniel jackson coz it seems like he slowly thinkin bout leaving, I heard he took his time bout the season 10 deal. Danial Jackson-son
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                season 10 is done, let's just hope there's a season 11 wit daniel jackson coz it seems like he slowly thinkin bout leaving, I heard he took his time bout the season 10 deal. Danial Jackson-son
                I think a large part of that was because of the baby. He wanted time off to be with his wife after she delivers; hence the 16 eps rather than 20.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                  I dont see MS leaving before the end of SG-1, and he will probably stick around even then. Four episodes is nothing really, he just wants a little time with his kids.

Comment

yeah and its not like they films for 12 months out of the year.

probably sucks all the flying though

Mythbusters....."I reject your reality and arbitrarily substitute it with my own"

Comment

Originally posted by sgafansam
                      yeah and its not like they films for 12 months out of the year.

probably sucks all the flying though
                      Are you begrudging him the time with his kids?

As I see it, he could take more off with his kids, or he could leave to be with them, but no, he is taking just 4 eps out, 4 eps is nothing really.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                        I dont see MS leaving before the end of SG-1, and he will probably stick around even then. Four episodes is nothing really, he just wants a little time with his kids.
                        And I totally respect him for that. Some things in life are simply more important. Hence, RDA's decision. Personally, I don't think we have to worry about MS leaving this show before it's last episode. And that makes me happy.

As for the loss of an ally, I sure hope it isn't
                        Spoiler:
                        someone like Thor or Chekov
                        . I hope it was discussing the situation with the
                        Spoiler:
                        Sodan
                        . Even though I hope they're not totally gone either.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          Are you begrudging him the time with his kids?

As I see it, he could take more off with his kids, or he could leave to be with them, but no, he is taking just 4 eps out, 4 eps is nothing really.
                          Yeah im begrudging his time with his kids...thats exactly what I was doing. Im such an insensitive prick that I dont understand how his family life is much more important than my entertainment.

does that make you happy.

I cant stand people that take innocent comments on message boards and make themelves feel like thier moral compass is so much better.

for those who have to have EVERYTHING spelled out for them:

no i dont begrudge him his time with his kids, however all of us who do have kids, we work all day. I spend time with my kids...thats why I said the flying must suck..
                          clear?

Comment

Working...
                          X