This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Alliance

you know I was thinking an interesting storyline for the tenth season would be a ressurection of the "United Nations of the Stars" and perhaps a rebuiling of Heliopolis from the torment of tantalus actually now that I think of it that could even serve as a basis for a new spinoff show if they choose to go that way...

well either which way I'd like to see the alliance ressurected to combat the Ori I'd especially like to see if they can actually find the furlings and convince them (as well as the nox) to join the alliance

any thoughts?

Well, the Ancients were a part of the alliance, and since they really don't give a damn what happens to us down here in mortal-land, I don't think it'll happen.
    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak
      Well, the Ancients were a part of the alliance, and since they really don't give a damn what happens to us down here in mortal-land, I don't think it'll happen.
      You sound a lot like Mitchell when you said that

As for the Alliance. Good idea, maybe a new alliance of Earth, Asguard, Jaffa and possibly Furlings (If we ever find them). Maybe we could persuade the Lucian Alliance to join too seeing as it's there butts on the line too.
      Betrayed

Comment

Just because the Ancients arnt around doesnt mean the Alliance cant still exist, 4 members, taking one away doesnt mean the other three cant still work. Personally I don't think the majority of the Nox live here. why?

If the Ancients boomed the galaxy by spreading life, wouldnt the nox, as well as the furlings if they existed here get boomed away?

Alterans come,
        make alliance,
        start kicking the bucket from the plague
        go to atlantis, ones still here boom the galaxy full of new life
        come back, (after siege in Peggy)

So what? They killed all the Nox and furlings around? For an advanced race I cant see the Nox just being one planet, same for the Furlings. The Nox we saw I think are just a colony and the Asgard, Nox and Furlings still keep in contact out there....who says the Asgard have to tell us? Hell no do they. (Have we told our allies everything?)
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

well you know I did hear a rumor about the furlings making their big entre in season ten and also someone said "who says we haven't allready seen them" (that is someone influential)

also in response to the booming galaxy thing... I'm thinking that if the ancients needed to do with the stargates what we did with them to do away with the replicators, in order to destroy the plague it stands to reason that they would probably tell the nox furlings and asgard about that and presumably the respective races would bury their gates or take actions to defend themselves against that.

either which way there have been unions and alliances here on earth throughout history that have lost and gained different members over time... kind of like a rock band maybe who's to say the same thing couldn't be done in space?

on the other hand one problem would most probably be that the nox and those guys consider us to be "far to infantile and backwards" to be of any real help or whatever to them...

Comment

Originally posted by Frumpman
            on the other hand one problem would most probably be that the nox and those guys consider us to be "far to infantile and backwards" to be of any real help or whatever to them...
            The Asgard love us though, and have acknowledged that we have been a great help to them, so that might no longer be an issue...even though they do think we have a lot of growing up to do.
            Rocky

Comment

The Asgard love us though, and have acknowledged that we have been a great help to them, so that might no longer be an issue...even though they do think we have a lot of growing up to do.
              well yes the asgard do consider us "true friends" as Thor put it but still the nox love us, or at least that one nox woman does (as they do everyone) but do however feel that we are not yet ready to see truth and accept other ways of living, as for the furlings... well who knows, someone said they are likely the "Giant Aliens" that Daniels granddad joined in that huge pyramid and well for all we know they could be any of the unspecified races we've seen throughout the series, so for them it's pretty much a mystery...

Comment

Which we do need to do...grow up that is

As for the booming, yea the Stargates helped transmit the big old signal from Dakara...but don't forget it hit Replicarters ship and I doubt she was near a planet or anything so we know the signal would go out into space.

I doubt the Ancients could just turn around and say

'Rite, bury your gates, land your ships, bugger your space stations, were wiping it all out.' They'd have no rite to just boom the galaxy when theres other intelligent races living here.

Even if they did, can you really see the other races just saying yes? Anything could go wrong!
                Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                  Which we do need to do...grow up that is

'Rite, bury your gates, land your ships, bugger your space stations, were wiping it all out.' They'd have no rite to just boom the galaxy when theres other intelligent races living here.

Even if they did, can you really see the other races just saying yes? Anything could go wrong!
                  well I dont hold any delusions about how potentially easy it would be but we do know that things built out of stone werent affected and they did say that the way extended into space yes but only a little (in cosmic terms) and I think that replicarters ship wasn't close to dakara but rather more probably close to that amateratsu planet that they (daniel and the gang) were close to when she beamed daniel up which would account for there not being any other ships close by

either which way if this plage could affect the nox as well for example I think they would agree to let the ancients wipe the infected stuff out and withdraw to unaffected places I mean really we have no idea of how large the scale of this plague was only that it was big enough for the ancients to get the fark out of MW perhaps the nox and the furlings and perhaps even the asgard came to the same conclusion: get out of the MW and maybe they returned here just like the ancients did after a while...

really though it's all speculation

Comment

It is possible that the weapon could be modified to only create where there is nothing, sparing the Nox, etc.
                    Rocky

Comment

It is possible that the weapon could be modified to only create where there is nothing, sparing the Nox, etc.
                      well either way I'm sure there are numerous ways of getting around being turned into dust by that thing if you asked the creators not to obliterate you...

Comment

Lets become an alliance of intergalactic smugglers that deal in chives!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                          Lets become an alliance of intergalactic smugglers that deal in chives!
                          Not chives, corn.
                          "We have seen that a lot of legends and folklore have a strong basis in fact. Avalon, Atlantis..."
                          "The Easter Bunny."
                          "... I guess there's a few exceptions."

Comment

All so if ascended killing machine does excist, they may start to take more notice of us from now. All you do not want to help us find, sg1 aim super weapon and fire at will. no no we help you please stop the weapon.
                            SG1 stand down good sir, that faster than merlin exspected.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                              Alterans come,
                              make alliance,
                              start kicking the bucket from the plague
                              go to atlantis, ones still here boom the galaxy full of new life
                              come back, (after siege in Peggy)

So what? They killed all the Nox and furlings around? For an advanced race I cant see the Nox just being one planet, same for the Furlings. The Nox we saw I think are just a colony and the Asgard, Nox and Furlings still keep in contact out there....who says the Asgard have to tell us? Hell no do they. (Have we told our allies everything?)
                              the alliance was an intergalactic alliance....the asgard are from the ida galaxy, the nox are from another galaxy and the furlings are from another galaxy...this was previously established in the forums and somewhere along the old sg1 episodes. and if u noticed, the nox had a big ship hidden in the sky. The nox were just a colony, probably one established after the dakara weapon. I'm sure the furlings have an outpost somewhere hidden in the MW too...just like the asgard have a ship or two in our galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                              X