This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save the Asgard

Someone (Human or Asgard) needs to use that ascension device that Anubis left behind in order to gain Prior-like abilities. They can then use this power transform a group of Asgard clones ,restoring them to what the original Asgard were like. The Asgard could then begin their copy of a copy of a copy process all over again. This wouldn't be a permanent solution, but it would buy them another few million years or so.

Or we could endlessly donate to the 'save the asgard fund' have the president of the foundation run off with all the money and try and hide overseas until Loki gains permisson of the Asgard council to perform unseemly experiments on him. Poor boy will have to try thousands of variations of food cubes until they are disirable to the human plate.

If he survives that, well lets just say children are not out of the question.
    Last edited by Deevil; 24 February 2006, 12:28 AM.
    Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Actually this might not be a bad idea. SGC could tell them where it is and let them use the device. But now really, the asgard problem would not be resolved such a way. Can you imagine the asgard being that tall and that ugly as the original race, or if they fix the problem by adding a reproductive system, can you imagine Thor with pants? Or a "mine is bigger" kind of discussion betwen Thor and Hermiod? And if they use pants they might as well use shirts and stuff...

Yes, save the asgard, be let them be the asgard we know!

Comment

ROFL Asgards in shirts hahahah i can just see Thor in a blue collar.

Comment

As powerful as the Priors are by our standards, I doubt they can meddle with genetics at whim.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
            As powerful as the Priors are by our standards, I doubt they can meddle with genetics at whim.
            One of them did manage to manipulate his own DNA in order to give out the Plague.

As for advancing humans with that "Ascender" thinggy, its a good idea, but recall that Khalek was grown by Anubis, he wasnt a normal run-of-the-mill guy. We see what happens when we do this stuff to run-of-the-mill guys in Nertis experiments (Or she was really sloppy).
            Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

Well, we need to do something with it. =0)

Comment

The Asgard have become so important to the SGC would that i dont think they can kill them off. So i am sure SG1 will save them.
                http://www.alteranancients.com/
                http://www.stargateworldswiki.com/

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. (Adam Savage - Mythbusters.)

Comment

Originally posted by xtremixt
                  One of them did manage to manipulate his own DNA in order to give out the Plague.
                  That's where I got the idea.

Comment

Save the Asgard?

Like...... Save the Whales?

Comment

yes, that is rigth------------save the asgard.

maybe ,human can think out a new complete new way to save the asgard .

althought asgard is more bright than human, sometimes they need the help from other race who is lower than them.

Comment

Originally posted by *david*zeng*
                        yes, that is rigth------------save the asgard.

maybe ,human can think out a new complete new way to save the asgard .

althought asgard is more bright than human, sometimes they need the help from other race who is lower than them.
                        The replicator problem per example. =0)

Comment

Working...
                        X