This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camelot photo's

hey all just found these http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...owfolge&ID=194

check em out, sum very interesting pics there.

yes, they're very interesting ! we can see the black knight (i think that's him !) in the golden suit, the first picture of the Korelev with colonel Chekov, Netan of the Lucian Alliance, what else... the ancient control panel (like theone we saw in Reckoning !) and Carter trying to start on the ancient weapon (well, if it's the ancient weapon !)
    so, it's gonna be a real good episode with many stories !
    but i'm disappointed 'cause we don't see Vala on these first pics !!
    i hope we'll see her sooner rather than later !
    sigpic
    ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
    ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Ahhhh, the MUD episode BB talked about.

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis91
        yes, they're very interesting ! we can see the black knight (i think that's him !) in the golden suit, the first picture of the Korelev with colonel Chekov, Netan of the Lucian Alliance, what else... the ancient control panel (like theone we saw in Reckoning !) and Carter trying to start on the ancient weapon (well, if it's the ancient weapon !)
        so, it's gonna be a real good episode with many stories !
        but i'm disappointed 'cause we don't see Vala on these first pics !!
        i hope we'll see her sooner rather than later !
        Rather later... I suppose we'll see Vala in the last second of the episode!

Comment

Thanks for the link. Can't wait for this episode!

Comment

The russian have their own ship called the Keselov and Checuc commands it. But why do the russion persnoall are fat?
            sigpic
            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Interesting, seems again that Mitchell has been nominated as Knight slayer...he is going to get his butt kicked a bit

Also interesting that it says Netans lieutenant appears....so some Lucian Alliance as well. Sounds like A LOT coming in this episode.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Is it just me or does that control panel look something akin to the weapons satellite that laid the smackdown on a Hive Ship?
                -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Photos are now up at GateWorld as well:

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/920.shtml
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

What Ancient control panel like the one in Reckoning ?

Yes, the control panel in space resembles the one of the Ancient satellite in Stargate Atlantis.

Comment

hmm i wonder wot carters's tryin to fix i dont think it's a satellite, looks alot like a jumper to me but dont see how that culd help.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
                        The russian have their own ship called the Keselov and Checuc commands it. But why do the russion persnoall are fat?
                        I don't realy care now about a Russian Ship now that I know who is commanding it. Someone has to blow up.
                        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

why does teal'c have that hand gun, should'nt he have a modren one , because that kinda looks like a luger..

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                            hmm i wonder wot carters's tryin to fix i dont think it's a satellite, looks alot like a jumper to me but dont see how that culd help.

it was *wonderful* to see sam even in the ep, seeing as 'crusade' didn't show sam or teal'c...

i like sam's get-up. sam in space; cool!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Now that the pics are up for the final two eps of season 9, I'm starting to get both excited and depressed. Excited because I think this season is going to go out with quite a bang. Depressed because this season is drawing to a close. It's going to seem like a long wait for season 10. Guess I better just try and enjoy the last three episodes.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X