favorite startrek line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favorite startrek line

what is everyones favorite startrek line of all time?
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

The one I remember is: "The early bird that hesitates gets wormed."

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Borg Queen: "Small words from a small mind trying to attack what it doesn't understand."

Use as an insult in a RL conversation for maximum pwnage!

EDIT: And the classic: "There's an old saying... Fortune favours the bold. Well, we're about to find out." by Sisko. IMHO one of the greatest quotes from TV.
      Last edited by Anubis69; 22 February 2006, 03:18 PM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Mine is from Spock: "This could be a cure, or it could be a BEAKER FULL OF DEATH!!!"
        1st runner up is from Kirk: "NO MORE BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!!!"
        (Kirk's gets more exclamation points because of Spock's no emotion thing.)

Comment

I have a whole load of favourite lines. There’s so many good quotes in all the ‘Treks.

Here are two I always remember –

"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughtta go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." – Q "Q Who?"

Kirk: My God, Bones, what have I done?
          Bones: What you had to do, what you always do; turn death into a fighting chance to live. (The Destruction of the Enterprise) - Star Trek III: The Search for Spock.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

My favorite quote comes from Worf during "First Contact":

"If you were any other man, I would KILL YOU where you stand!!!"

Nice Growl, too.
            -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

Yeah i loved that one from first contact
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I love these:

"I'm a doctor, not a doorstop."
                "..........................botanist."
                "..........................bricklayer."
                "..........................escalator."
                "..........................voyeur."
                Etc.

But I think my favorite line of all time is:
                "No one is expendable." (Dr. Julian Bashir, DS9, "The Sacrifice of Angels")

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

How about "He's dead Jim" Well, not necessary probably a favorite amongst perhaps, but a more common one that is known.
                  Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

I'm also partial to: "Who put the tribbles in the quadrotriticale?"

Comment

And from the same episode there's -

Scotty: "I beamed the whole kit and kaboodle over to the Klingons' engine room...where they'll be no tribble at all."
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                        And from the same episode there's -

Scotty: "I beamed the whole kit and kaboodle over to the Klingons' engine room...where they'll be no tribble at all."
                        Hee, hee. I love that Scotty.

Comment

Wasn't there a line where Seven asks Kim to procreate with her?
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

From the great ST movie: First Contact

Lily Sloane (Zefram's assistant), after being beamed up to the Enterprise, Picard finds her crawling through the Jefferies tubes after the Borg have taken control of most of the Enterprise. Picard is leading her through the Enterprise trying to avoid the Borg......

Picard .... Good, they have'nt broken through the Enterprises encryption codes yet.

Lily .... Who?, those Bionic Zombies you told me about?.

Picard .... Yes, they are called the Borg.

Lily .... The Borg?, they sound Swedish.

Then later when Lily finally sees a Borg in person, she gasp's in horror and say's..... "Definetly NOT Swedish!"

First Contact besides being a great movie!, had alot of comic relief all the way through it.
                            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Just one word, but the delivery kills me.
                              On leaving spacedock or starting up engines in general, Picard says "Engage" accompanied by a feeble little limp-wristed forwards gesture which is so self-conscious, half-hearted and superfluous it cracks me up.

Just me then? Ok
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X