• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyborg (515)

Warner Brothers have released the official episode description for "Cyborg"

Beware of spoilers as usual:

DC COMICS' CYBORG COMES TO SMALLVILLE

A sympathetic doctor releases a half-human/half-machine subject named Victor (guest star Lee Thompson Young) who was being held captive and experimented on by LuthorCorp. While making his escape, Victor is struck by Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) car. After watching him walk away without a scratch, Lana calls Clark (Tom Welling) to investigate. Clark befriends Victor and promises to help him find his girlfriend, but Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) traps Victor and takes him back to LuthorCorp.

Wow another JLA Character !!! I wonder if well be seeing Hawkgirl or Wonder Women soon ?
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

:lol Lana is in the thick of things again.....yeah she beings in the ratings...
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Warner Brothers have released two preview images for "Cyborg".

Click here to view them.

Beware of Spoilers as usual

Comment

LOL funny captions thanks dude
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

As an avid comic book reader, I hope that they don't make Cyborg look silly. Smallville did a great job with the Flash and Aquaman. Hopefully they will do good with Vic Stone. I just wish they would bring in a young Bruce Wayne.
            -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

Huh. Now I'm interested. It's funny how many characters they've brought in to this show.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This ep should be pretty sweet. Man I'm loving this season.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks for the info
                  Originally posted by Qasim
                  LOL funny captions thanks dude
                  To be honest, I never read the captions, I only look at the photos.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                    Wow another JLA Character !!! I wonder if well be seeing Hawkgirl or Wonder Women soon ?
                    Teen Titans/Titans...i believe....he was never part of the JLA.
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Lana hit someone with her car ?!?!? First Lois hits Krypto and now Lana is hitting people ... the women of Smallville should have their licenses revoked.
                      -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

i'm really interested to see the finished product.

hopefully they do his costume well.....Cyborg is just such a cool looking character.
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Some more "Cyborg" Images have been released.

Click here to view them.

Comment

Mr.Video over at KryptonSite has posted some HQ Caps from the trailer for next week's "Cyborg".

Click here to view them.
                            Last edited by TheWarrior; 10 February 2006, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Too bad we are still only a few eps in here, we just got the one where Lois gets kidnapped whenshe goes undercover at the strip club.
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                              X