No announcement yet.

Cyborg (515)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True but next weeks ep Splinter looks quite good.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Thanks for the pics, TheWarrior. I can't wait for tonight's ep.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        Too bad we are still only a few eps in here, we just got the one where Lois gets kidnapped whenshe goes undercover at the strip club.
        I know how you feel. It's like when we have that darn midseason pause for StarGate every year while people in other places get to watch the entire season without interruption. My ep. of Smallville last week was TOMB.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
          I know how you feel. It's like when we have that darn midseason pause for StarGate every year while people in other places get to watch the entire season without interruption. My ep. of Smallville last week was TOMB.
          Well your still ahead of us in the UK we only just had Splinter.

Comment

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
            CYBORG
            EPISODE NUMBER - 515

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
            Last edited by GateWorld; 08 April 2006, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Interesting episode. I liked the ending, Lional Luthor find out Clark's secret, and calls him Kal'El
              sigpic

Comment

One thing that glares early in this episode: Lana, in yet another new vehicle, is cruising along when she hits him...Umm aren't airbags mandatory these days, and even if they aren't, with Lana's history wouldn't she spring for the few extra bucks that they might cost? Once again she gets her face sliced up and I'm gonna bet there's not even a hnt of scarring. Reality would bite...
                But hey, that's just me.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

its interesting to see how Lional know's Clark's secret. I wonder if he'll ever tell Clark that he knows

Comment

Twas very interesting expecailly with Lionel at the end saying 'Youre secret's safe with me Kal'el'. Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                      Twas very interesting expecailly with Lionel at the end saying 'Youre secret's safe with me Kal'el'. Brilliant.
                      I have two theories on this - it'll be interesting to see what others think.

1: Lionel was the one behind the whole black mail from the start. He did it to get in with Martha and gain her trust.

2: Lionel had nothing to do with it, he did protect Martha and in the end viewed the tape to see what it was about. Jor-el still partially inside of Lionel makes Lionel call Clark - Kal'el.

Interesting theories or not? Its open for debate but I do belive other fans out there believe Lionel was behind it the whole time, which isn't hard to believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X