Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate:Geothues New Script Based Stargate with the first script Released 3rd March

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate:Geothues New Script Based Stargate with the first script Released 3rd March

We Have Moved
    Last edited by stargaters; 04 March 2006, 07:59 AM.
    Scifi Channel President Should Jump off a cliff

Work on the Weir, Mckay and Sheperd characters, they don't really seem right. specifically Mckay doesnt seems himself, to loud I think. Sheperd is to quick to anger and Weir seems like a dumbass which we know she isnt, she's a Doctor of soemthing.

It neesd some work its very short and doesnt have alot of story in it. A piece like that should take several pages to finish. Idealy you want them traveling to the ship at the end of act one at the earliest.

You also might want to check on your scales, it's less then twice as long as the Daedalus and its width and heights arn't really apropriate for it's length. The ship isn't even as big as a hive ship, considering the size of Orion the 2 ships would be fairly comparable in seize. If you really want a planet scale vessl your gonna have to scale up massivly. For example in the series "Stargate Destiny" Which i write for we introduced a vessel called an onslaught cruiser in episode 104. That thing was 10 km's long, now tahts a city scale war ship

Comment

Guys, let's remember that how a person interprets a character is a very subjective and personal thing.

My version of Sam may or may not seem like an accurate interpretation to someone that sees her differently from me.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
        Work on the Weir, Mckay and Sheperd characters, they don't really seem right. specifically Mckay doesnt seems himself, to loud I think. Sheperd is to quick to anger and Weir seems like a dumbass which we know she isnt, she's a Doctor of soemthing.

It neesd some work its very short and doesnt have alot of story in it. A piece like that should take several pages to finish. Idealy you want them traveling to the ship at the end of act one at the earliest.

You also might want to check on your scales, it's less then twice as long as the Daedalus and its width and heights arn't really apropriate for it's length. The ship isn't even as big as a hive ship, considering the size of Orion the 2 ships would be fairly comparable in seize. If you really want a planet scale vessl your gonna have to scale up massivly. For example in the series "Stargate Destiny" Which i write for we introduced a vessel called an onslaught cruiser in episode 104. That thing was 10 km's long, now tahts a city scale war ship
        Ok i agree with the 10kms long thing but that was 2 pages of 47 so far
        it was a little taste of whats to come on the 3rd of March i live in Aus So i don't know if the Seasons are different over there..

ALSO McKay, Wier and Sheppard Are only Characters in the First Ep of Geothues remember that
        But thanks for all the feed back there will be a twist thats why i got them to the ship at the end of act 1 which is 10 pages long

Comment

How long is the 1st season going to be? and did you wright it all yourself? because thats a hell of alot of work if you did!!
          Stargate: Genesis

http://stargategenesis.sg-event-hori.../genesis/site/ - Genesis Home
          http://stargategenesis.16.forumer.com/index.php - Genesis Forum

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope
            How long is the 1st season going to be? and did you wright it all yourself? because thats a hell of alot of work if you did!!

20 Episodes
            and i am at the moment writting about 6 Story Plans i have bt if anyone is intrested in co writing or writing i am looking for help if anyone is intrested. And will be writing the others if i get no one to help

Comment

Hey,

as it turns out i am only gone for a week so i will be back on the 7th/8th Of March
              Liam

ALSO I HAVE ADDED A FEW MORE PAGES TO THE EXTRACT CAUSE IF IM NOT HOME TO PUT IT UP I WANTED TO GIVE A BIT MORE OF A EXTRACT
              Last edited by stargaters; 26 February 2006, 06:48 PM.

Comment

If there are any writers out there interested in Writing For Stargate: Geothues
                please contact me also any Musicians Who would Like to help by Designing the Theme Music that would also be Appreciated

Thanks
                Liam
                aka Stargaters
                Writer and Creator of Stargate: Geothues
                Either By
                [email protected]
                Personal Message
                or Just post here

Comment

Cant there be a Battlstar Galactica and Stargate Crossver.
                  sigpic
                  The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Would you stop. No series is going to write a battlestar-stargate rossover episode. If you want to do it go away and do it in your own series no one wil like be but go ahead. Just stop bugging peopple about it.

Destiny didnt want your battlestar ideas either did Horizon or Nexus now stop!

Comment

Neither does Stargate Geothues we have a good Amount of Ideas
                      I don't really like the idea of a Stargate Battlestar Cross over because they are 2 different Ones About a Stargate and ones about a ship of a federation thingy

(P.s) you can tell i only watched the first 3 eps of BSG
                      if only i knew there is internet connection up here i would have bought my Pen Drive up.

Be Back on the 10th
                      Last edited by stargaters; 02 March 2006, 04:07 AM.

Comment

There is no way the two can cross with it working, the two plotlines just cannot mix, stop buggin people with it!
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                        X