This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Nexus

Hi, this is a new virtual series that I hope to begin. The pilot script is almost finished. However, here is a brief synopsis of what the series is about. If anyone is interestd in taking part in this series as a writer or a consultant PM me. I wiil be posting this on Stargate Omega as well.

Thank you,

George A. Rhea III
    Thegreatlordgeorgerheaus

Stargate Nexus:

Major John Graham, a talented soldier with a rocky past has just been sent to the Delta Site. A new research lab on the edge of our galaxy whose key mission is to find and create new more powerful powersources. However, when the bases most powerful experimental reactor becomes critical, the base is evacuated. Major Graham, his new team, and some stragglers ( Gate tech and scientists) are the last to make it out. however, at the same time the reactor blows givng the gate the needed energy to " Jump Track" to another galaxy. when they arrive the find themselves at a top secret research base abandonned by the Alterrans a long time ago. The team learns that here at the base the Alterrans developed a new type of interstellar travel by ship. they call the ship the Nexus, The first ship able to create an artificial wormhole and travel through it. However, they soon learn of an evil race that has enslaved the people of this galaxy for thousands of years under a harsh police dictatorship. These people are the Lokarians.
    Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 21 February 2006, 05:15 PM.

Hey interesting.
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I would like to get involve. Right now I am doing a Stargate Galactica crossover script.
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Interesting. Release date?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

very interesting, sounds like a good series, i will actually read this one.
          ps. if you need any help with idea etc, add me on msn im here to help.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

I Will Help write and Beta Read the series for you
            i will beta write meaning i will help out with some stories
            because i have my series to do aswell

Send us what you have done so far
            if you want my help
            [email protected]

THANX
            Scifi Channel President Should Jump off a cliff

Comment

It always makes me laugh when people say they will, not as if they can.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

i know i cant write to the qualilty of what my team can so i step aside and let them use me for ideas and support rather than hinder the series with my poor writing skills. I can give ideas and support very well, and i will hlep out if any body wants me to.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

With out you immhotep were would we be?
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

still at a thread in the dusty regions of the GWf archives
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus

Stargate Nexus:

Major John Graham, a talented shoulder with a rocky past has just been sent to the Delta Site. A new research lab on the edge of our galaxy whose key mission is to find and create new more powerful powersources. However, when the bases most powerful experimental reactor becomes critical, the base is evacuated. Major Graham, his new team, and some stragglers ( Gate tech and scientists) are the last to make it out. however, at the same time the reactor blows givng the gate the needed energy to " Jump Track" to another galaxy. when they arrive the find themselves at a top secret research base abandonned by the Alterrans a long time ago. The team learns that here at the base the Alterrans developed a new type of interstellar travel by ship. they call the ship the Nexus, The first ship able to create an artificial wormhole and travel through it. However, they soon learn of an evil race that has enslaved the people of this galaxy for thousands of years under a harsh police dictatorship. These people are the Lokarians.
                      Great storyline (excpt the shoulder part Soldier maybe?)

Anyways, SGU is a good place to visit http://www.sg-universe.net
                      lots of great writers and people with plenty of ideas to give you a helping hand.
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                        Major John Graham, a talented shoulder with a rocky past has just been sent to the Delta Site.
                        Does this mean that there might be an elbow character? And a toe character, too?

Comment

HA HA HA

[IMG]Alliance Marine Corp[/IMG]

Semper Fi
                          Last edited by Elitenova; 28 August 2006, 06:02 PM.
                          sigpic
                          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Is there a reason thsts there?

Comment

I dont know. Ask the guy who doing the Nexus
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X