This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fav Weapon

What is your all time Favourate Stargate weapon? it can be from either SG-1 or Atlantis, and can be the good guy's weapons or bad guy's.

One of mine is the P-90

Hand Device

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Just to say, the weapons you choose can be any weapon thats appeared in SG-1 or Atlantis.

Comment

P-90 since it's Made in Belgium....

And I just love the look of it, and the power...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Mine is either the Ancient super-weapon that controls the drones, or the Ancient Lagrangian point Satellite.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

I only watch SGA...don't know SG-1, so my choices is Ronon's gun---I can't get into the P90, it seems inconvenient and why is it wrapped around like a necklace?
            Ronon's gun, I've heard has like 3 settings, stun, kill, and vaporize?! Now that is a gun...McKay has to jump on that!
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              Mine is either the Ancient super-weapon that controls the drones, or the Ancient Lagrangian point Satellite.
              Yeah that is pretty hot..albeit inconvenient as well...I do really like it...makes wicked fireworks!!
              VB

Comment

The Daedalus!!!
                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Another of my Fav's is the Zat Gun.

Comment

my top 3, in no particular order:

1. Ronans Gun (This thing rules, id love to know how he got his hands on it though and what technology it is)
                    2. Railguns (The small type like the ones in Seige Part 3)
                    3. P90's, M249's with the Super Soldier Distrupters on them

in no i said top 3 lol but:

4. SPAS 12

oh oh oh ! and the Mark 9 like the one used in beachead!

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

I like the Wraith Stunners. Unlike Zats, even Oneill couldn't stand up after a hit from one and they don't do anything wierd and hard to believe like disintegrating things.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Human: MSG
                        Goa'uld: Kull blaster
                        Pegasus: Ronan's gun

If SG1/SGA introduces the AA-12 with FRAG-12 ammo then I've got a new fav, or the M8(cancelled IRL) with a 100 round drum mag.

Comment

The barret some of the more strike team oriented sg teams on sg1 use from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                            I like the Wraith Stunners. Unlike Zats, even Oneill couldn't stand up after a hit from one and they don't do anything wierd and hard to believe like disintegrating things.

You know I wanted to say the Wraith stunners as well...but they look bloody inconvenient as well.....I'm looking for compactability and or kiling ability hence the reason I'm all about Ronon's gun..compact, and has all the necessary features...now the Wraith stunners..are huge..but have you seen the
                            Spoiler:
                            stunners used in Coup D'etat? Now those were great compact stunners...with the same skill and projection of the Wraith stunners..i wondered about them...

Okay so my second choice is the Stunners from
                            Spoiler:
                            Coup D'etat

Another choice weapon....the Knife that Teyla and or the many of Ronon's....

compact, and can kill or incapcitate...or in the case of Ronon..get you out of a Wraith cell!

Comment

Ronan's gun
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                              X