Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that'a racism. plus their engines are much more economical that american ones.

anyway

Comment

in other thread i said: 3 hamters = 1 zpm, now that comprove it !
      Hallowed are the Ori !!!
      Follow the path of the Enlightment !
      Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
        And not only that they brainwash the kiddies with haqmster cartoons to make them zombies !!!
        Oh my God! Hamtaro is the evil Prior with fur brainwashing kids!

Comment

Or perhaps they've captured a Furling and force it to run forever in a wheel of death!
          lol This is quite funny actually! =0)

Comment

Lol! Oh, that's just freaking great!

Damn those evil Ori, they are poisonning our youth!

(Green for you)
            sigpic
            In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
              Or perhaps they've captured a Furling and force it to run forever in a wheel of death!
              lol This is quite funny actually! =0)
              Remember the new Furby's that came out at Christmas-time?? I think they're distant cousins of the Furlings... Better *really* listen to what they are saying...
              "With all due respect, sir"......we're all due some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipShape
                Remember the new Furby's that came out at Christmas-time?? I think they're distant cousins of the Furlings... Better *really* listen to what they are saying...
                Are you saying that Gremlins are actually products of Ori? OMG now the "no food after 12" rule totoally makes sense... (assuming you saw the episode "The Scourage")

Comment

Originally posted by ShipShape
                  Good idea. Who knows what those things, not to mention the baby furbys, are saying behind our backs....

Hallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                    Good idea. Who knows what those things, not to mention the baby furbys, are saying behind our backs....

Hallowed are the Ori.
                    *smacks you upside the head with a dead flounder* BLASPHEMY!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
                      Are you saying that Gremlins are actually products of Ori? OMG now the "no food after 12" rule totoally makes sense... (assuming you saw the episode "The Scourage")
                      You are good! I had forgotten furbys came from the gremlins---those little buggers were like shrunken priors on speed. And now I know why my kid's furby came with a spoon for feeding it----no more food for that thing. The Ori have obviously been among us for a long time. I don't care what happens--I am NOT bowing and scraping to a 2-ft tall animatronic with ugly feet.
                      "With all due respect, sir"......we're all due some respect.

Comment

Actually on second thought, it's water that makes the furby thing multiply... Not food... Food makes it turn evil.

Comment

ROFL. Man that is great. Have some green.
                          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I knew those hamsters were up to no good, heres the proof, god dam them!
                            Jackson 4 Atlanta’s (i had that forum nic, but cant get the password for it, and all the emails I enter come back as not registered)

Comment

Originally posted by mgf View Post
                              I knew those hamsters were up to no good, heres the proof, god dam them!
                              It's a zombie thread! mgf, you brought it back to life!

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                                It's a zombie thread! mgf, you brought it back to life!
                                What are you saying? That the Ori are making a comeback?

So the Ark of Truth did nothing... NOTHINGZ!!! And now the Ori have at their disposal a legion of evil hamsters! And uh... Squirrels! And many other cuddly woodland creatures!

We're doomed! DOOOOMED~~~!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X